Why do guys do this to me?

So met this guy off tinder, we messaged a lot. And met up a about a week and a half ago. He opened the door for me, paid for my meal, and kept the conversation going. He was a bit shy and I could tell he was nervous. Then after we left, he said he enjoyed it and got into his car. Then I got home, and we were messaging. And he asked me out again on a second date. And we have one this weekend. But I don't think he likes me. He said he's looking for a solid relationship. And he texts me daily asking how I'm doing. And he's a farmer so he's probably busy. But his snap points keep going up.. now I don't know. Am I getting to worried for nothing? It just seems like guys get disinterested In me, and they stop talking to me. But I have a hard time expressing my feelings cause I'm shy, and afraid of getting hurt. he said that that was his second date ever. Why do guys just wanna hurt me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds to me like you're just thinking too much. If he asked you out for a second date, I would think that's a good sign. So just see how that goes and try not to worry so much. As far as the "snap points" thing goes, I don't even know what that is. Is it like a Snapchat thing or something? Either way, I can't help you there.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "Then I got home, and we were messaging. And he asked me out again on a second date. And we have one this weekend. But I don't think he likes me. He said he's looking for a solid relationship. And he texts me daily asking how I'm doing." Sounds pretty clear that he's into you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• He likes you!! You're overthinking it. Just go out on another date, and maybe ask him out on a third after.
    Why else would he be constantly messaging you? He likes you!

1|0
    0|0
  • Wait, are you seriously judging his sincerity and honesty through his snap points?
    Come on. He do everything he can to keep in touch with you, ask you out and you're scared because of a stupid social app?
    You know, you can totally talk to people you don't fuck on snapchat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well his is probably a nice guy and don't be afraid we all get hurt in this game but when you learn to "enjoy" the pain its way easier

1|0
    0|0
  • He might be trying to hurt you but I don't know in less you confront him about it but he might also be getting to know others to try to get over his shyness. I am shy myself and I know it's hard for me to share my feelings to a gril so that's probably why he's having a hard time. We are all afraid of rejection and being hurt but I think we need to be hurt in our life's to find our true love one day that won't hurt use.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just think, when you meet the second time meet him as if it is first time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont read into your fears. My snap points go up... because i have family added 😏

1|0
    0|0
  • People misread things and make mistakes. I’m shy as well but I don’t try. That wouldn’t help or be healthy for me.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think, you are over thinking.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes