Why do guys do this to me?

So met this guy off tinder, we messaged a lot. And met up a about a week and a half ago. He opened the door for me, paid for my meal, and kept the conversation going. He was a bit shy and I could tell he was nervous. Then after we left, he said he enjoyed it and got into his car. Then I got home, and we were messaging. And he asked me out again on a second date. And we have one this weekend. But I don't think he likes me. He said he's looking for a solid relationship. And he texts me daily asking how I'm doing. And he's a farmer so he's probably busy. But his snap points keep going up.. now I don't know. Am I getting to worried for nothing? It just seems like guys get disinterested In me, and they stop talking to me. But I have a hard time expressing my feelings cause I'm shy, and afraid of getting hurt. he said that that was his second date ever. Why do guys just wanna hurt me?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds to me like you're just thinking too much. If he asked you out for a second date, I would think that's a good sign. So just see how that goes and try not to worry so much. As far as the "snap points" thing goes, I don't even know what that is. Is it like a Snapchat thing or something? Either way, I can't help you there.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Then I got home, and we were messaging. And he asked me out again on a second date. And we have one this weekend. But I don't think he likes me. He said he's looking for a solid relationship. And he texts me daily asking how I'm doing." Sounds pretty clear that he's into you.