Should I just sleep around?

Seems like being the nice girl doesn't work anymore. Do I just slut around now? I've been getting hurt by men, I wanted a relationship but I'm sick of it now. Maybe I just wanna fuck?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm gonna say no. I want to say yes but it is for the wrong reasons. Okay maybe yes. It may not be bad to just hit the sheets with some people build back up your confidence plus sex feels nice.. but don't think it will make you that kinda big picture inner happy. but the extra confidence would def help with future relationships. Even as i am writing this im torn. Forget all that... Do what you think will make you happy. Here is a quote "dance like nobody is watching, sing like nobody is listening, and love like you've never been hurt"

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I literally am going through the same thing right now. I'd say, deep down you want a relationship right? So, keep that open when the right person comes. But the mean time, do what you want as long as you don't get yourself hurt. Don't call yourself a "slut" it only makes it okay for guys to label you that way.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Sure, then you'll meet a guy you love, you'll want to marry him, then he'll dump you because he doesn't respect you for being a slut and you'll regret it.

2|2
    0|1
  • I know how you feel. Tired of being nice when those who aren't are having all the fun. You trying to find someone special and getting hurt is exhausting. Knowing how easy it would be for you to just stop holding back. Though think about how far you've come holding back, if you let go now all that time would have been wasted.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to talk to you as my daughter. If you think you're feeling bad and hurt right now, I will tell you that being a "fucktoy" for guys will make you 10 X worse. Why not try the exact opposite of you're thinking of doing. Date a guy and tell him up front you don't have sex till you've been together for at least six months and are dating exclusively. If a guy can't wait, he wasn't worth your time to begin with.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not about sleeping around, it's about getting to know your self better, what you like or dislike also it's important for a person to learn to be with themselves before being with someone else :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea you can do that. But in future if so u happen to meet a guy u like and he gets news u slept around till u met him cause you wanted to fuck. Then things aren't going to be much good and u probably might have to go back to sleeping around until nobody wants to sleep with you anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am confused, you want a relationship and don't like being used, but yet you are willing to make being used the higher option just because relationships aren't working? Screw that. Stay single, trust me its a more convenient life after a while. I thought I couldn't live without someone but after a about a month of not trying. Being on my own felt better and made me happier cause I have all the time in my life to myself and don't have to worry about them always holding me back

0|0
    0|0
  • This isn't a question for others. If you want to sleep around do it. If you want to keep being a "nice girl" looking for a relationship do it. I personally have been stomped on in the relationship department but I'm not a fan of the idea of sleeping around so I continue looking no matter how much it hurts. You are not me though so I don't know what you want. you're the only one that can decide what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your decision. If you just want sex without the emotion, nothing to stop you besides the consent of potential sexual partners.

1|0
    0|0
  • If that's what you wanna do
    How you gonna do that if you are anonymous

1|0
    0|0
  • if you want sex, go have sex. But be honest with yourself about whether or not you actually want it, first.

1|0
    0|0
  • No you shouldn't just go and sleep around, don't change to a slut when you are a nice girl. You should stay who you are and someday you'll find the one who loves you as the person who you are, you shouldn't change for others

0|0
    0|0
  • Im sorry youve been hurt, but nobody truly knows your needs better than yourself. I wouldn't fault you for sleeping around if we dated in the future

1|1
    1|0
  • From my experience the only people who judge girls sleeping around is other girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only YOU can answer that !
    Remember you are what you date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Before you do please I want you to go do a research on STDs a long hard research

0|0
    0|0
  • Alright to be completely honest I would say yes for the wrong reasons, realistically my answer is no you’re just going to get hurt and regret it, don’t put yourself in a position to get hurt, you deserve better, most guys will only use you, you seem to want something real, and you deserve something real, your man is coming, he’s taking his time but he’s coming for you! Don’t give yourself because you’re hurt, yes you might want to but it’s not a good idea, you know you still want a relationship, and if you’ve been hurt before this will hurt way more, you don’t deserve that

0|0
    0|0
  • The decision is in your hand so choose your favourite

0|0
    0|0
  • try tinder ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm on there now! :)

• haha.. best place to get laid... no place for bullshit, pure pleasure.. ;)

• I'm going through the same thing you are.

I've just stopped looking for it, and I'm a lot happier with the prospect of a relationship not being on my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like I said about the average girl - "You're not nice. That's why you go after jerks. Like attracts like. "Nice girls" are tuned off by fuckboys. Once they find out what a fuckboy is they stay far away from him. They search out good guys and find them. But like I said, most girls aren't nice so..

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe you don't and it's just that you feel hopeless. You'll find your guy while being the nice girl and one day it'll be worth the pain. Be patient and wait for who's meant for you, you won't draw anything from slutting around. Just live and do other cool stuff 💫

0|0
    0|0
  • Just recently went through the same thing and I did it for bad reasons, I lowered my standards and the outcome of it was that I hurt myself. Luckily I met one guy a few months ago who started to treat me well, he asked me out for dates and didn't expect sex or anything in return. But during this time I was sleeping around because I thought "being the good girl doesn't work". So we had sex after the second date but he has still been around although we haven't had sex ever since that. I kinda lost myself for a while but feel much better that I realized I'm worthy something great just like everyone else.

You have probably not met someone that reaches your standards yet. Please don't lower them! You'll find someone great if you know what you are worth (which you do, I'm sure!!) But of course It's okay to have sex, just make sure you don't get hurt or hurt yourself. ❤

1|1
    0|0
  • No you should respect yourself more. No you’re hurt already, and getting more hurt at the end will make it worse. Stop, focus on you and date yourself, meaning get to know YOU. Because the way you act single will be the same you act when you’re in a relationship, being in a relationship doesn’t change your flaws or worries. Working on yourself and having fun being single is my suggestion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't do it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes