Should I just sleep around?

Seems like being the nice girl doesn't work anymore. Do I just slut around now? I've been getting hurt by men, I wanted a relationship but I'm sick of it now. Maybe I just wanna fuck?

522

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm gonna say no. I want to say yes but it is for the wrong reasons. Okay maybe yes. It may not be bad to just hit the sheets with some people build back up your confidence plus sex feels nice.. but don't think it will make you that kinda big picture inner happy. but the extra confidence would def help with future relationships. Even as i am writing this im torn. Forget all that... Do what you think will make you happy. Here is a quote "dance like nobody is watching, sing like nobody is listening, and love like you've never been hurt"

Most Helpful Girl

• I literally am going through the same thing right now. I'd say, deep down you want a relationship right? So, keep that open when the right person comes. But the mean time, do what you want as long as you don't get yourself hurt. Don't call yourself a "slut" it only makes it okay for guys to label you that way.