I'm about to move but I'm falling for someone back home, what should I do?

I'm getting ready to move 18 hours away from my hometown but something seems to be started between me and a guy at work. He knows I'm leaving soon and it seems like a bad idea but I really like him and he's really sweet and hasn't really opened up to anyone at work like he has with me. I don't know what to do.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• You just have to let it go. I was back on leave a few days ago and while on leave I matched on tinder with this girl who was my best friend that I was in love with that rejected me constantly from 7th-11th grade and she and I went out on a date before I left and it was amazing but long distance doesn't work so that one date is going to probably be all we ever have. It sucks but long distance is so hard if you really think it can work like you're 100% sure then go for it. If not it's going to be a lot more pain than it's worth.