I'm about to move but I'm falling for someone back home, what should I do?

I'm getting ready to move 18 hours away from my hometown but something seems to be started between me and a guy at work. He knows I'm leaving soon and it seems like a bad idea but I really like him and he's really sweet and hasn't really opened up to anyone at work like he has with me. I don't know what to do.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You just have to let it go. I was back on leave a few days ago and while on leave I matched on tinder with this girl who was my best friend that I was in love with that rejected me constantly from 7th-11th grade and she and I went out on a date before I left and it was amazing but long distance doesn't work so that one date is going to probably be all we ever have. It sucks but long distance is so hard if you really think it can work like you're 100% sure then go for it. If not it's going to be a lot more pain than it's worth.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• both experiences are great, but in my opinion regrets are something that might bother for years or decades, so give a chance to this person and your gut feeling, it might not work out but it will make you comprehend what it is truly important for you in this short life

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a bad idea i'd say. Long distance relationship sucks, a lot, trust me on that.
    Unless you have enough money to be sure to see him every time you want, you should end it before it starts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why moving away?
    It's a shame but you need to move on with your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Follow ur heart

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes