This guy I like?

I am going on a date tomorrow with the guy i like and he likes me aswell but i am nervous...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You do know "this guy I like?" is not a question i hope

0|0
    0|0
    • I do, I had a blank moment

• Show All
    • I hope so

• We always fear what we do not know. and people exaggerate fear like the way they do fishing stories.. I mean the fish was really this BIG!!! but it wasn't and it it won't be as bad as you think. promise.. scouts honor

Most Helpful Girl

• Remember to just be yourself, and to avoid any awkward silences. This is the perfect opportunity to get to know him better. Try starting conversations, and give concise clear answers. Finding things in common will expand the topic, which is how to do icebreakers on dates.
    When the check arrives, he might offer to pay. This is an option for you (personally I'd be persistent to equally pay with him) but if you want to pay 50/50 and he becomes persistent to solely use his money for the date, then offer to use your money for tip.
    After a date, some couples tend to share their first kiss. Wanting to kiss him, gaze into his eyes softly and quickly look down at his lips without moving your head. Then, look back at him with a smile. If he doesn't get the hint, you can make the move (if you want).
    First dates makes lots of girls nervous (I know I would be), but you'll feel relaxed once it begins.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• try watching some girly youtube video about first dates and they will probably help you relax.

here ill get your started
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uorrDNf968

1|0
    0|0
  • Chances are, he's nervous too. Pretend like you're not nervous, and focus on having a good time. You've got this!

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't try too hard. Be yourself and if something doesn't come naturally for you then just don't (whatever that might be)

1|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself. You're not going to be excuted, you're just going outside to spend some time with someone you like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just be calm, smile, laugh, ask questions, answer questions, say you had fun

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes