What's The Verdict on a 21 year old dating a 30 year old?

524

Most Helpful Guy

• Questions:

Where did you meet and how?

What do you know about this guy?

Is he mature for his age (not just materially better off compared to the guys your age who are probably still in school or just starting to work) ?

Has he dated women his own age? If not, why not? This is often a red flag. A guy is unsuccessful with women his age because they can smell his bullshit from across the room. So instead he hits on younger women who aren't experienced enough to know he's full of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• To each their own (unless its illegal).

I see nothing wrong with that. Everyone has a different mental age, a different emotional level. Why should everything be decided on basis of sexual age? (unless its illegal of course)