What's The Verdict on a 21 year old dating a 30 year old?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Questions:

Where did you meet and how?

What do you know about this guy?

Is he mature for his age (not just materially better off compared to the guys your age who are probably still in school or just starting to work) ?

Has he dated women his own age? If not, why not? This is often a red flag. A guy is unsuccessful with women his age because they can smell his bullshit from across the room. So instead he hits on younger women who aren't experienced enough to know he's full of it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To each their own (unless its illegal).

I see nothing wrong with that. Everyone has a different mental age, a different emotional level. Why should everything be decided on basis of sexual age? (unless its illegal of course)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• It is completely normal for a 21 year old woman to date a 30 year old man in today's society.

If it was the other way around it would be frowned upon...

A strange phenomenon of society, isn't it?

0|0
    0|0
  • In the eyes of the law, its legal actually. I can't say I would approve it though if I was making the choice

0|1
    0|0
  • My wife of 20 years was 21 and I was 32 when we met. She hadn't been through the club scene and I was financially secure. Ideal match.

0|1
    0|0
  • No too much of a gap. You're dating someone who has been an adult for 9 years longer than you.

0|2
    0|0
  • You'll be gossiped about for awhile but its legal enough. I personally feel 5 years should be the maximum difference.

0|0
    0|1
  • I can't see anything wrong with that, assuming you are both happy together

0|1
    0|0
  • that's easily within the range of "normal" xD seen worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Half your age plus 7, that's how it's always been (30/2= 15, 15+7 = 22) eh close enough

0|1
    0|0
  • Is there one? Im 29 by myself and dating women from 18 to 30 🤷‍♂️

0|1
    0|0
  • Do whatever the heck you want, you're a grown girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Y’all are both legal so who gives a fuck‼️ And if someone says sum dumb shit then tell them to fuck themselves and go bake a cake

0|1
    0|0
  • What about it?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm okay with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is normal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes