I know i'm ugly and even people treat me not that good?

I'm extremely nice to people so they're nice to me. But I know i'm ugly because sometimes strangers treat me bad. I'm also extremely clingy and sometimes mean around my boyfriend, why does he like me? He is much more attractive than me.

111

Most Helpful Guy

• It's about personality for me. You don't have to be super model skinny and wear makeup everyday. I know a lot of "beautiful" people that are nasty humans to everyone because they're beautiful. I love when a girl goes out in public in some sweatpants and my shirt.

Most Helpful Girl

• People treat others bad not always because of how they look.