I know i'm ugly and even people treat me not that good?

I'm extremely nice to people so they're nice to me. But I know i'm ugly because sometimes strangers treat me bad. I'm also extremely clingy and sometimes mean around my boyfriend, why does he like me? He is much more attractive than me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's about personality for me. You don't have to be super model skinny and wear makeup everyday. I know a lot of "beautiful" people that are nasty humans to everyone because they're beautiful. I love when a girl goes out in public in some sweatpants and my shirt.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People treat others bad not always because of how they look.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Not all people are shallow and care 100% about how their S/O looks like... Sure, everyone has preferences, but, as one of my friends said; "I will not pass on a great caring person, just because it's look is not perfect too!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Not everything is about looks he likes you for you and that means that you have nothing to be self conscious about. I'm sure you're a beautiful person ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • May be you have a gentle heart, it’s doesn’t matter how you look if you have good heart. You have inner beauty which ur boyfriend knows. So he loves you and might have respect for you

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't understand why you would say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and think what you would like to be and you can change your perspective

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn, dont say you're ugly. Your boyfriend loves you and loves that you think he's attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly he's in love with your personality and you not how you look.

0|0
    0|0
  • A case of no confidence here. What do you mean, people treat you bad?

0|0
    0|0
  • His choice not theirs

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause you are what he is looking for and wants

0|0
    0|0
  • lets see if you're "ugly"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes