Am I trying to hard to get her to go out with me?

. THE QUESTION:
Okay, so i made this document, where i put in different steps:
1. Pick your movie ( i put a picture of 8 movies )
2. Pick the time, ( i put al the time tables for all the movies in this doc.
3. I checked the trains from her destination to a common location, screen printed it and put it in the doc
4. Then i left the choice to go to the theatre by public transport, wich i got the time tables from too or by bike. And i put in a google maps view from the distance with the bike
5. Then i gave her a choice to go home or bowling after the movie
6. Again the transport part
7. Then i had couple of titles
8. Guaranteed:
A good time, good behaviour, lame jokes, a good movie, good planned day.
9. Why do it? :
Because we are both awesome, no one will go though this much trouble to go out with you, etc
10. Now it's up to you (her); pick an option
11. So i gave her 3 options:
Yes, no and raincheck
12 under no i said, i'd rather she pick this if she really doesn't feel it. And i said, don't take the raincheck just not to hurt me, i rather you do it now, instead of stringin me along

ps: she took the raincheck, but was this awkward, cute or just creepy. And would you think i just want to be friends or more?

Extra info
So I like this girl who is in some of the shared classes in college. We've been texting a lot and have a lot in common. This time i feel like this could turn into something real.

We went out once, she invited me to a party. But the friend that invited her was there too.

To get her alone for once i wanted to ask her out, but in a different way

01