Do you find Men who play chess or any mind sports attractive?

I am a chess player so just curious to know

201

Most Helpful Girl

• My dad & brothers were Grandmasters & tourney champs some time ago. I'm nowhere as good as they are but I can hold my own. My boyfriend is also good in chess & trivia game shows but that's not why I got attracted to him. I only found out about his superior intellect after we started dating. That just added to my attraction to him.

• Plus, my dad, brothers & boyfriend (even exes) are gifted athletes too!

• Wow that's great being a Grandmaster is a huge thing, it's like a dream for me. I am a titled NM (National Master) I wish I had someone in my family who was a GM it helps a lot.

• To add to that I consider myself unlucky because my girlfriend hates chess and calls me boring just because of my keen interest towards the game. Glad your boyfriend found someone who could appreciate his intellect.

Most Helpful Guy

• I play Halo Wars... Pure strategy... It's a really hard game but i love it...