Would you date somebody you work with?

I don't mean "is there anyone at your work you would date?" I just mean that do you think it is healthy for a relationship if you also work with the person every day, in the same office or whatever. And why? Remember to follow me πŸ˜‰ I love answering followers questions, and having mine answered 😊

• I would not date anyone from my work
  • I would date somebody I work with

1830

Most Helpful Girl

• Think of it this way. Can you work with an ex? If you date and have a bad break up can you handle seeing them every day?

I personally wouldn't want to go through that.

• That's exactly the reason I wouldn't date anyone from work; if the relationship goes South then it's going to get very awkward at work

• Or even worse she dumps you and you still have feelings for her and are forced to see her and her new boyfriend everyday.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would want to but no. It's too much of a liability. As a male it's dangerous especially.

• You're right; if you break up with her, I'm sure a sexual harassment claim will magically appear out of nowhere πŸ˜‚