How do you stop feeling jealous about his past relationships?

The guy I’m dating now told me that he fell in love with some flight attendant and that he would drive her to and from the airport four times a week. I feel bad that he didn’t even offer to take me to school today even though he took his ex to and from work every week for a long time.

Does this mean I’m not valuable enough or that he loved her more than he loves me?

419

Most Helpful Guy

• No it doesn´t mean that. Every relationship is different and I personally wouldn´t want my girlfriend to do the same stuff to me as she did to her ex. You build your own routines and jokes. Maybe think about why you feel threatened by his ex? Do you think you are somehow inferior to her or maybe you´re a little insecure about your looks or smth else... Please try to enjoy your man because he is yours.

• I don’t even know what she looks like, but I honestly doubt she looks better than me (not trying to sound full of myself). The only thing that makes me feel inferior to her is the fact that he also loved her before me and my boyfriend said that she did whatever he asked her to do in bed.

• I understand that feeling well. I have had two long term relationships and both girls had exs. Just remember even love fades. He doesn´t love her anymore the way he did. Love makes people want to please their partner. Think about it this way, as your relationship moves forward and he truly starts to love you like nothing before, he´ll make you the happiest woman in and outside of bed. Exs are exs for a reason. And sex is just sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in a long distance relationship with my ex used to have to fly over to him. With my new boyfriend I just have to drive up the road but he usually meets me instead. I love my new boyfriend much more than I did my ex but after that distance you get tierd of it. The close relationship is bliss