Can you date a girl who is taller than you?

Does it really bother you, if yes why?

74

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes of course. The question really is can she date a shorter guy? šŸ¤”

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 73

• if you can? I am pretty sure itĀ“s possible, yes. IĀ“ve actually pulled exactly that of more than once! Was it the most amazing dates ever? Nope... did it feel weird and did I found it difficult not to think about it? Yup!
    Honestly; of course its possible- even to be perfectly happy, but I really donĀ“t think that in the bigger picture, itĀ“s ment to be like that! I donĀ“t like sounding so old fashioned, but I really donĀ“t take on that one...

• Well I'm currently married. For that reason alone I would say no. I'm Not a cheater. But if I wasn't married, then yes I would date a woman taller than me. I have no problem with that.

• It would be a deal breaker.
    I would frankly be uncomfortable with a partner who is bigger than me.
    It's just weird, so I'll gladly leave the tall ladies for the big dudes.

• I'm 6" tall so that shouldn't be an issue. I expect any girl who I date to be shorter than me. Me man. You women. You look up to me or it doesn't work. Maybe it's a control issue? That's just how I feel.

• I totally would, and I have tried before, but inevitably the woman will come back around with some variation of, "I like to feel small," "You're not tall enough," "You're not a real man," depending how much she wants to hurt my feelings.

• I'm 6'1". A girl taller than I am? If she's the one, our babies may end up being taller than the both of us! LOL

• I have no problem with it all. I'm not going to reject a woman who's compatible with me simply because of her height (tall, short, whatever).

• I have no problem dating a tall female I actually did with no issues.

• Heck yeah! Can we agree that look, height, weight all don't matter as much as people think? At least what I think...

• Definitely. But I never meet any girls that would want to date anyone shorter than them. lol

• Yes, Why not? If she isn't bothered by it, i don't see a problem

• im 190 so yeah i hardly find a taller female im taller than 90% of them but yeah, i wouldn't really mind it

• To be honest, as long as she is attractive and you has a good personality, then she can get away with it.

• Already have haha. 5'8 here, dated a 5'11 girl for like half a year

• Yeah why the hell not? because tall girls are ideal

• I feel like it bothers women more if their SO is shorter than they are. Death by snu snu is fine by me

• It does not fit into my equation of whether i find her attractive or not. Height is not a preference of mine.

• I could. The only thing that would bother me is how I know others would view it. But as for me personally I would go for it

• No I would date a girl taller height is nothing personally I prefer personality confidence and eyes and hair

• Why not? If it doesn't bother her, why should it bother me?

• More from Guys
    53