Can you date a girl who is taller than you?

Does it really bother you, if yes why?

74

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes of course. The question really is can she date a shorter guy? 🤔

What Guys Said 73

• I have no problem with it all. I'm not going to reject a woman who's compatible with me simply because of her height (tall, short, whatever).

• if you can? I am pretty sure it´s possible, yes. I´ve actually pulled exactly that of more than once! Was it the most amazing dates ever? Nope... did it feel weird and did I found it difficult not to think about it? Yup!
    Honestly; of course its possible- even to be perfectly happy, but I really don´t think that in the bigger picture, it´s ment to be like that! I don´t like sounding so old fashioned, but I really don´t take on that one...

• Well I'm currently married. For that reason alone I would say no. I'm Not a cheater. But if I wasn't married, then yes I would date a woman taller than me. I have no problem with that.

• It would be a deal breaker.
    I would frankly be uncomfortable with a partner who is bigger than me.
    It's just weird, so I'll gladly leave the tall ladies for the big dudes.

• I'm 6" tall so that shouldn't be an issue. I expect any girl who I date to be shorter than me. Me man. You women. You look up to me or it doesn't work. Maybe it's a control issue? That's just how I feel.

• I totally would, and I have tried before, but inevitably the woman will come back around with some variation of, "I like to feel small," "You're not tall enough," "You're not a real man," depending how much she wants to hurt my feelings.

• I'm 6'1". A girl taller than I am? If she's the one, our babies may end up being taller than the both of us! LOL

• I have no problem dating a tall female I actually did with no issues.

• Heck yeah! Can we agree that look, height, weight all don't matter as much as people think? At least what I think...

• Definitely. But I never meet any girls that would want to date anyone shorter than them. lol

• Well to be honest, the only reason, we would freak out, is because of the level of confidence that tall girls usually do have, and the whole idea of stereotyping, that tall girls would wanna date someone taller coz they don't wanna look like a mom to a 15 year old kid (depending upon the height of the guy), whereas it's not always the case, with guys. So yeah well, if you wanna be sure if a guy would want to date a girl who's taller than him, then it's better that you just straight up go and make yourself look a little less sinister to the guy and actually make him feel like he matters.

• Yes, Why not? If she isn't bothered by it, i don't see a problem

• im 190 so yeah i hardly find a taller female im taller than 90% of them but yeah, i wouldn't really mind it

• To be honest, as long as she is attractive and you has a good personality, then she can get away with it.

• Already have haha. 5'8 here, dated a 5'11 girl for like half a year

• Yeah why the hell not? because tall girls are ideal

• I feel like it bothers women more if their SO is shorter than they are. Death by snu snu is fine by me

• It does not fit into my equation of whether i find her attractive or not. Height is not a preference of mine.

• I could. The only thing that would bother me is how I know others would view it. But as for me personally I would go for it

• No I would date a girl taller height is nothing personally I prefer personality confidence and eyes and hair

• Why not? If it doesn't bother her, why should it bother me?

• Yes, I dated a woman for 4 years who was 6'3" and I am only 5'10" and it was great.

• My last girlfriend was taller than me. It didn’t bother me at all.

• no it doesn't matter till the difference is maximum 20cm. if its beyond then it matters as the physical love will be complicated...

• I don't see the problem in dating a girl thats taller than me.

• I would. No bother at all. My crush :O) is taller than me.

• This doesn't matter because tall girls view shorter guys as inferior to them.

• I'm good with a gal to about 5'8" (I'm 5'4"). I want to be able to kiss her when the mood strikes.

• I would date a girl taller than me the only thing it would bother if she tries to kiss me

• Yes, it just makes a few things a little more difficult but it's not a big deal

• Show more from Guys
    43