What makes a woman "wife material"?

🤗

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She's someone I want to come home to everyday. She gets along with my family and close friends. I can trust her fully. I know how much she loves me even without her saying it. I feel comfortable to talk about anything with her. She's not manipulative, and says what she means. And when I have a bad day she just lets me cuddle with her and not have to talk about it.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She’s a good all around package. Most guys want a girl who has a high sex drive , is fit , smart , funny , has a career versus a job , and would be patient if he wants kids. Every guy is different , jus like every girl is different. Some
    Wants a girl who can cook and clean , others will be willing to spend money on that so she has more time
    To spend with him , the kids , having sex etc. Generally his is saying she is good at lots
    If things and interesting to him. Good enough to keep in his life , not just good at one thing.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Let's talk about what stops woman from being a wife material.
    1) Being a feminist and not feminine.
    2) excessive sexual history, ( I wouldn't go into specific numbers. In general lower is better for a relationship).
    3) Being an entitled stuck-up cunt.
    4) Having excessive debt which she herself can't pay off.
    5) overweight.

1|1
    1|0
  • Does she have good values?
    Is she kind and compassionate but at the same time able to be strong and tough when necessary?
    Do you see her as the kind of woman you would want to be the mother of your children?
    Does she have a sense of humor?
    Does she have "a mind of her own" and an independent identity?
    Those are some of the things I'm looking for.

1|0
    0|0
  • Understanding... Understanding... Understanding...
    Mutual understanding between the couple is the most important thing...
    Which means that one girl might be a wife material for me but might not be for you coz I hv a better mutual understanding with her that you...

1|0
    0|0
  • Personal opinion - and not limited to:
    -Can cook great foods.
    -Can raise children well.
    -Is clean.
    -Has a well paying job.
    -Is loyal.

1|2
    0|0
  • Ya I say that a lot sometimes hahah

Family oriented
    Doesn't really party
    Kinda boring
    Cooks
    Desperately wants a relationship
    Home body
    And some others too

1|0
    0|0
  • Smart, funny, fun, passionate, loyal, honest, caring, communicative and an ability to compromise. The last may be most important because it seems so hard to find.

1|0
    0|0
  • A Good wife should be God Fearing, Respectful and submissive, supportive, Loving, Faithful (Loyal), hard working.

2|2
    0|0
  • Love and patience and a willingness to satisfy, and be open and honest with you the same way you are with her. What else?

1|0
    0|0
  • She's a person who is actually worth a wsnk. And wife material is big this winter, looks like tweed but pink, true story

1|0
    0|0
  • Doing things that he would normally do with the guys.. being willing to do anything woth hom and for him.. great sex also lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes