What makes a woman "wife material"?

🤗

122

Most Helpful Guy

• She's someone I want to come home to everyday. She gets along with my family and close friends. I can trust her fully. I know how much she loves me even without her saying it. I feel comfortable to talk about anything with her. She's not manipulative, and says what she means. And when I have a bad day she just lets me cuddle with her and not have to talk about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• She’s a good all around package. Most guys want a girl who has a high sex drive , is fit , smart , funny , has a career versus a job , and would be patient if he wants kids. Every guy is different , jus like every girl is different. Some
    Wants a girl who can cook and clean , others will be willing to spend money on that so she has more time
    To spend with him , the kids , having sex etc. Generally his is saying she is good at lots
    If things and interesting to him. Good enough to keep in his life , not just good at one thing.