My girlfriend wetting the bed.. Should I ditch her?

I'm dating this girl since 2 months, last night I woke up around 1 am and realized a warm feeling i was soaked in her urine, this girl again pee in her sleep 😢 and it was all over me and bed. This would be 6-8th time doing this. I don't know how to react for what she did, If I don't talk about it she used to sleeping in it unknowingly 👀. I don't want to hurt her, but she doesn't want to talk about it and she gets mad when ever we had a talk about it..

29

Most Helpful Girl

• Sort of shallow the question of leaving her is out there... but communication is key! Give her time and she will come around, ask her how you can help he prevent this? Relationships normally go through ups and downs but it shows a lot when you stay and go through them without running the other direction, she’s dealing with something and she’s most likely taking it worst than you - take her feelings into consideration. You love her, take care of her. First step is going to the doctors because that shows how you care for her.

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as she is willing to address the problem, you should try to work with her. If she refuses to acknowledge the problem, then you either accept her as she is or say goodbye.