Guys, Would this change your feelings for the girl you like?

How come the guy I'm seeing, his friends that are girls don't like me? I'm very kind and nice to not only them but everyone, but they seem to dislike me very much and it makes me uncomfortable. If you were dating a girl who was very sweet and pretty but your lady friends did not like her and were mean to her, would that change your feelings for her? I have no problems with his guy friends just the girls

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if he is not a jerk he will be able to deal with his friends but if he doesn't give you your places as girlfriend the leave him. For example you hang out with his friends and they start flirting with him or being really aggressive towards you and he does nothing that would be wrong. Talk to him about you concerns

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• That happens a lot when a guy brings his girl around female friends. They are use to him being around them and no other girls. So they get a little jealous.

If I were him I'd keep you and that friend group separate since ist causing issues

1|0
    0|0
  • The guy should do a better job at making you feel comfortable. The other ladies are probably mad cause you are good looking and all that and will take him off the market leaving them out of the picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Might be that theyre just jeallous that an "outsider" is taking their friend, its a good way to see if he's the right one tho, if he chooses you over them he actually cares about you, if not... well find a new guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah if I was with u I would tell those girls to fuck off cos they are obviously jealous

1|0
    0|0
  • My opinion wouldn't change. I never take to much attention of other people's opinions of people. I will always get to know them first.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, there may be some jealousy amongst the female friends

1|0
    0|0
  • What have they done to make you feel this way

1|0
    0|0
    • They give me dirty looks when I'm around and leave me out of everything and one girl was really drunk 1 night and was calling me a whore and told her friends that she wanted to punch me and I didn't even do anything to her! I try to mind my own business and not give them attention when I'm around them

• Show All
    • He hasn't seen but his guy friends told him they witnessed it and he got pissed and wanted to confront the girls but I told him to leave it alone I didn't want to cause trouble between him and his friends

• Shoulda let him deal with business plus by that response I take it he likes you enough to cause problems because you was hurt by there trash

• Nope..

1|0
    0|0
  • They are jealous

1|0
    0|0
  • Must be jealousy involved..

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes