Guys, Would this change your feelings for the girl you like?

How come the guy I'm seeing, his friends that are girls don't like me? I'm very kind and nice to not only them but everyone, but they seem to dislike me very much and it makes me uncomfortable. If you were dating a girl who was very sweet and pretty but your lady friends did not like her and were mean to her, would that change your feelings for her? I have no problems with his guy friends just the girls

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if he is not a jerk he will be able to deal with his friends but if he doesn't give you your places as girlfriend the leave him. For example you hang out with his friends and they start flirting with him or being really aggressive towards you and he does nothing that would be wrong. Talk to him about you concerns

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE