Why is she saying these stuff?

Me and this girl have dated for a month or two and she always being passive aggressive and always joking around saying that she has another man, and when I do it back to her, she gives me silent treatment. Like... what the hell

Why is she saying these stuff?
Why is she saying these stuff?Why is she saying these stuff?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds like those girls that talk to 10 guys at once. Those type of girls get very.. possessive when there’s one slip from one of their guys, then easily she can go and just text the other 9-20 guys she has. Only until you work your ass off for nothing. She’s trying to make you jealous but it sounds one sided where she can have other men but you can’t even have another girl 😕 another words she sees you as one of her boy toys probably.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• She’s just joking. Don’t read into it she probably doesn’t like drama. Don’t read into it that she thinks your ugly or something. Tell her to just stop saying that, but don’t make it dramatic

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE