Do I stand a chance?

I've known this girl my entire life, and we've always been friends (never best friends though).
I want to ask her out. She's not dating anyone, and we have a ton of similar interests and goals in life.
But I don't know if I actually stand a chance. I'm not unattractive (or so I've been told, but she is very pretty.
We also go to the same church, which I'm not sure earns me bonus points or loser points. I think it's probably a good thing cause she is very much a good girl.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Maybe
    Vote C
  • Probably
    Vote D
  • Probably not
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Put on your big boy pants and ask her. You'll never really know her mind until she shares it with you. Tell her how you feel, and ask her how she feels.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• I say go for it. Don't be a dick about it, but you miss all the chances you don't take. Be respectful and realize that she is still your friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude just ask her. If I could change something about myself, it would be to have had more courage in my teens. Also going to church is brownie points especially when you get older.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask her man, what do you have to lose? You have a pretty, kind, down to earth girl infront of you! GO FOR IT!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes