Do I stand a chance?

I've known this girl my entire life, and we've always been friends (never best friends though).
I want to ask her out. She's not dating anyone, and we have a ton of similar interests and goals in life.
But I don't know if I actually stand a chance. I'm not unattractive (or so I've been told, but she is very pretty.
We also go to the same church, which I'm not sure earns me bonus points or loser points. I think it's probably a good thing cause she is very much a good girl.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
    Vote C
  • Probably
    Vote D
  • Probably not
    Vote E

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe

Most Helpful Guy

• Put on your big boy pants and ask her. You'll never really know her mind until she shares it with you. Tell her how you feel, and ask her how she feels.