How to not feel jealous of beautiful girls?

I've been told I'm "beautiful" all my life. Yet whenever I'm out with my boyfriend and another beautiful girl passes by, I can't help but feel a little jealous or think maybe he likes her more than me and find myself resenting someone I don't even know! I realize this is so shallow and petty, and that he is with me for reasons other than looks. Does anyone else have this problem? How can I stop doing this?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• you are beautifull. there. now stop and deal with it. you will have to face this all your life. figure out why your man is with you and not with a "beautifull" woman. work on that.. know your man and his needs , tend to them and he will never leave you.