How to not feel jealous of beautiful girls?

I've been told I'm "beautiful" all my life. Yet whenever I'm out with my boyfriend and another beautiful girl passes by, I can't help but feel a little jealous or think maybe he likes her more than me and find myself resenting someone I don't even know! I realize this is so shallow and petty, and that he is with me for reasons other than looks. Does anyone else have this problem? How can I stop doing this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you are beautifull. there. now stop and deal with it. you will have to face this all your life. figure out why your man is with you and not with a "beautifull" woman. work on that.. know your man and his needs , tend to them and he will never leave you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• sigh im hoping you have a loyal boyfriend. im not the best looking guy but i thought my ex as we way above me. she was loyal woman so i was never jealous. trust is what you need to feel better i think. a guy will look at every woman whats important is knowing you trust him not to do anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • This why I'm glad I don't date or deal with other being jealous. Or looks I already know I look like dog shit so don't worry about the he said crap. As for being alone it's not so bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Once you hit 30 looks fade, simply admitting that to yourself and realize he is still with you anyway, maybe you have other things to offer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont be jealous

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes