Is there something wrong with the choice of clothing I wear?

I always have men talking about my body and making sexual references. I would like to meet men who sees past this. Am I not dressing appropriately?Is there something wrong with the choice of clothing I wear?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You dress fine. In this photo you wear clothes that is very tight and reveals all curves which in your case can be seen as sexy. You just have a beautiful body and it will attract more thirsty people. Sadly I think you have to learn to see who those are and make clear you are not interested.

Even if guys see you as sexy they should look beyond that as well. In general (not always) guys who want serious relationships doesn't go for those who dress overly sexy. Because even if it's a stupid assumption guys will think that those girls only want one thing. Of course it's just a general view I have and it doesn't have to be true in every situation.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear whatever you want to wear. You could run around in a bikini and people shouldn't be commenting in your body and making sexual references.

That says everything about them and nothing about you.

You look great. You look healthy. You look very feminine and your body is gorgeous and you dress perfectly normally.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Wearing tight clothes that are snug against your body brings the eyes to the curves and probably the places you want guys to look the least (rear and breasts)

Try something more business like or jeans and a t-shirt. Might help you out there a bit

Hope this helps

0|0
    0|0
  • The pants are a bit tight, I feel like you should be at the gym. But still men are pervs and it's your right to wear whatever you like as long as it's not invasive. I would personally glance at your ass if I see you on the street but I would not make verbal remarks as I am an educated person. Probably you are meeting men in the wrong place. Clubs, book stores, formal parties, workplaces bring different kinds of men with different levels of education, personal traits and interests.

0|0
    0|0
    • Small correction, I am not saying you should hit the gym, I am saying the pants give a gym vibe.

• That's on them, not you. Dress however you feel comfortable. Be thankful those guys flag themselves so early & often. It'll make it easier to spot guys with more meaningful interests.

2|0
    0|0
  • You're just dressing how you see celebrities dress. It makes you seem like the type of person who likes to go out, get black out drunk, get fucked and keep movin. It does not make you seem trustworthy or modest. You gotta figure out who you are and dress accordingly so that others see who you are. Dont be fake.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wtf? She's wearing jeans and runners. Why would you say that?

• Show All
    • Uh just because she likes how she looks in something and feels confident in it doesn't make her "trying to attract sexual advances". Maybe if men like you didn't think that everything women do are just to please you then we wouldn't have a problem at all with what we decide to wear.

• She literally said men are always treating her a certain type of way, she asked the question for a reason. Im a man just telling you my opinion, its not how i think its how anyone would think. Are you saying if i as a man were to wear a skirt and a bra you wouldn't think im gay? You're just brainwashed by the liberal talking points on "acceptance"... its all a sham wake up. It matters what you wear because its a representation of who you are or how you're feeling. If no one gave a shit what we wear we would all be walking around in snuggies and flip flops. Stop it.

• It's because you look healthy and have a great body shape. That's enough for some weak minded guys to think with their dicks :/

1|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with your choice of clothing, the problem are the men, you have a very voluptous body, and your clothes are tight, so your body shows, any decent man will admire it but treat you like he would any other woman, the men you are talking about are only interested in getting in your pants, hence the sexual references and comments about your body.

There are men out there you will respect you and treat you nicely, but there are tons of men out there as well who will be interested just in getting in your pants, be glad you can spot most of them so easily so you can get away from them as fast as you can.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that men are just pervs, I like the fact that your clothing is not revealing, but it may be a bit tight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body is beautiful, and your clothes shows the curves of your body... Try using a dress someday, I think that will help

0|0
    0|0
  • No baby your drop dead sexy baby your beautiful your nicely dressed I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's quite monotone but you have a lovely figure... try wearing something more feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • No the clothing you wear is fine whoever says what your wearing is wrong is jealous of you

0|0
    0|0
    • And guys hit on everything you just have to have a radiant personality

• No there's nothing wrong some lad just can't help but stare or comment

0|0
    0|0
  • It's appropriate, even if it's a bit revealing. You just have yummy curves, you can't hide it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, why are you wearing any at all? Haha, you look sexy af.

0|0
    1|0
  • I dont think I should comment on this :- ) hehe.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look dressed appealing and hot

0|0
    0|0
  • You dress fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not

0|0
    0|0
  • You need clothes more free

0|0
    0|0
  • Is. that more sexieatsexiest

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Their minds are not dressing appropriately you look good and are dressing good, those sneakers💫💫. I think it's because of your curves that it'd be said to be "inappropriate" but that's on the guys

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Your clothes are tight/form fitting but not sluty.
    Wear what makes you feel comfortable wearing and try your best to ignore them.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe wear clothes that don't hug your body as tight.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are dressing fine your just very curvaceous, it’s not your fault that your busy and slim thick

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes