Is there something wrong with the choice of clothing I wear?

I always have men talking about my body and making sexual references. I would like to meet men who sees past this. Am I not dressing appropriately?Is there something wrong with the choice of clothing I wear?

524

Most Helpful Guy

• You dress fine. In this photo you wear clothes that is very tight and reveals all curves which in your case can be seen as sexy. You just have a beautiful body and it will attract more thirsty people. Sadly I think you have to learn to see who those are and make clear you are not interested.

Even if guys see you as sexy they should look beyond that as well. In general (not always) guys who want serious relationships doesn't go for those who dress overly sexy. Because even if it's a stupid assumption guys will think that those girls only want one thing. Of course it's just a general view I have and it doesn't have to be true in every situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear whatever you want to wear. You could run around in a bikini and people shouldn't be commenting in your body and making sexual references.

That says everything about them and nothing about you.

You look great. You look healthy. You look very feminine and your body is gorgeous and you dress perfectly normally.