I like a 17 year old and can't tell if he likes me back, is this wrong?

Me and him work together. I turn 20 on Jan 20. He's having his 18th birthday this Friday. I can't tell if he likes me. Or if it ever got to the point of dating, would it be frowned upon?

there's A girl at work that also likes me, but everyone hates her (she's awful, trust me). So my coworkers have combined mine and her names as a "ship name". Her name is Annie and mine is Vanessa so they call us Vannie. Clever. But the guy I like refused to call me that and said "I won't call you that. I'll call you Nessa". He also stands really close to me, when he doesn't need to. He's also applying to the university that I'm at and asked me if I would talk to him if I saw him there. Another one of our coworkers asked if I would ever date anyone younger and I said he would have to be 18. And the guy I'm crushing on kept saying, "Well I'm 18" in a joking way since he's 17. I went to pick up my check yesterday and I look pretty different than when I'm in uniform. Since I don't wear makeup to work. Well, yesterday I had my makeup and hair done (I had just came from a scholarship interview) and one of my coworkers kept winking at me and another kept telling me how different I look.

Well, the guy I'm crushing on saw me and said "Vanessa!" When I turned, I said hi to him and he went on to ask me how school was. Which was extremely random. Since I never talk about my classes.

I just want want to know if he likes me or how do I find out without being direct?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont think he's joking when he says he's 18... He wants to be 18... So id say he likes you... Ask for his number or something... And just ask him

• That's what I always thought. Like i said "the youngest I would date is 18" and he said "I'm 18" even though we all know he's 17.

• You could wisper in his ear: "what do you want for your 18th birthday"... If that doesn't do it... I don't know what will...