I have been chatting with this girl for almost a year?

Hey, so i have been chatting with this tinder match for close to 10 months, and couple months ago a postcard exchange started. I do really like talking to her, and I feel the same goes for her (quick, lengthy replies), it's just mind boggling how much our interests, opinions and tastes align.
But I feel like it's too late to ask her for a date. Even though I would say yes in a heartbeat in case she'd ask me out, I'm under the impression that we're friendzoned.
On multiple occasions I've brought "meeting", although in a subtle way in the conversation, often left without a reply
As a girl, what is your opinion about this?

Ps: we tease A LOT

10

Most Helpful Girl

• It's never too late to ask for a date, don't shoot down your chances. If she's attracted to you she'll be happy! You won't know until you try, but it sounds like she's interested if you tease and flirt etc.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE