Interracial yes or no?

Is it unusual where you come from for white girls to go with black guys just wondering

1117

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on personality not on skin colour

What Guys Said 17

• I don’t think it can be classed as ‘unusual’ if you mean it in the way of saying it is ‘taboo’ or anything. While it may be more common in certain places, it certainly isn’t unusual or wrong or anything as such!

• And I'm wondering why your question is only the other way around. most couples you see here are white on white cause there are very little minorities in here, but recently with the refugee crisis it's becoming more frequent ofcourse.

• Is everyone's decision, people shouldn't be called names for not wishing to date outside their race it's not a racist thing to do so but simply a preference, like how most women wish to date tall guys or how guys like a big round ass. It's all in the instinct for the preservation of our own species.

• We'll considering I'm a man of color in going to have to say no it's not unusual. Honestly I live in a largely white area and have only had white girlfriends and no one has thought it was weird or looked at us funny

• It’s usual and I’m not a fan of it, I think we should stick to our own and carry on our ancestry, not through it away, mixing white with black is like mixing gold with copper

• Are you actually serious? You realise the pigments of our skin have simply developed over thousands of years to be different and that the first ‘men’ originated from Africa? To say that we are ‘mixing copper with gold’ would be to say we are mixing monkeys with fish... It’s actually kinda racist (if I assume correctly you refer to white people as the ‘gold’)

• None of the people you just mentioned wouldn’t of advanced unless they weren’t originally slaves, if we just left the niggy noggy noos in Africa they would still be naked throwing spears and swinging in trees, and I wish we did leave them in Africa, so we wouldn’t have to deal with the negative impact they have on the country and economy

• The Saxons drove the Romans out of Britain, you have no idea what you’re talking about, and there was advanced civilisations before the Romans such as the estruscans and Greeks

• Where I live I dont think anyone would bat an eyelid over that! Damn this it the 21st century

• We are white country, we have like 50 black people at population of 4 millions. Long live SLAV countries. Yay!

• It happen but you seem reluctant why? Here in the USA it no big deal but some people hate it I don't care what float your boat

• Kinda, yeah. Interracial relationships aren't that common around my town.

• I am a multiracial American so it can't be that uncommon.

• It's their personal preferences. Do u like black guys?

• Nope

• Yes it is unusual

• I would not do

• Unusual yes, anything wrong with it no.

• no it's not unusual. some towns where i live, you're more likely to see a young white girl with a black guy than with a white guy.

• Poop dick

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah it is pretty unusuall since most black people are new immigrants, now quite few are first generation here, but they are mixing up here slowly.

We do have North Africans/Middle Eastrens with Europeans tho very usually.

• No it’s not unusual where I used to live. There were a lot of mixed kids. (black-white and Asian-white were the most common of all interracial kids there) There’s also a lot of interracial relationships including mine lol

• Pretty common. Most of the girls I know are white and want black guys.

That said, I want to stick to my own race. So it depends on the person.

• We don't have a prevalent black population here, but interracial between anglo and Asian is very common.

• There aren't many black people here where I live so it would be unusual. Not frowned upon though.

• I am the product of an interracial relationship. There aren't many around that I can see.

• fuck no its not

• Yeah

• Not unusual

• um no...