Is it bad im a shy guy?

Im a very shy guy is that bad that i get to scared to go up to a girl that i like then i chicken out right when i see her and is it bad that im 17 almost 18 never kissed a girl or never cuddle with a girl cux im a sweet nice chill funny dude thats what all the girls say that i am

43

Most Helpful Girl

• It may be "a bit" harder to get a girl, but that's fine. You're just like many of the shy people in this world, and many people are nervous when talking to the opposite gender.

Most Helpful Guy

• YEs.

Being introverted is fine. Shyness is a poor reaction to anxiety.

Start viewing it as a bad habit not who you aren’t. Think about how to control anxiety and replace it with better habits.

The more you allow shyness to control you the more daunting the prospect of not being shy seems.