My boyfriend won't add me on facebook?

I never had a Facebook before and I decided to make one the other day. My boyfriend refuses to add me on it and he was shitty when I made on. He won't tell me why he won't add me. What is everyone's opinion on this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats pretty weird. I know some people are saying he's hiding something which could be true but i would assume you have friends that are friends with him on fb so its really not the best platform to be hiding things on

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I do, which is the weird part. Like he's friends with all of my friends and my family on my Facebook but refuses to add me back?

• Show All
    • Again i think its weird but i dont think he's hiding something.

• Yeah but it's gotten to the point where he says he will post this picture of me (doing something I shouldn't be 😂) on Facebook and tag me if he ever becomes friends with me. Like almost a threat

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its weird and I dont see whats the problem with adding your partner on social media, my ex boyfriend was like this but he blocked me after we had an argument about girls commenting his things with flirtatious things (i had a reason) he sounds weird like he's maybe hiding something? Just tell him it hurts your feelings, you're aware its social media but its not like you're going to be bombarding his wall.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Do you mind if I ask if this might perhaps be a long distance relationship?

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope, we see each other nearly every day

• Show All
    • You could always ask him what's up if it's bothering you.

Honestly, if my significant other didn't want to add me on social media it wouldn't be a big deal.

My girl and I have been together for 4 years and we still aren't Facebook official (we are friends though).

• I've tried talking to him about it but he still won't add me

• He got some side chicks there probably

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

Recommended myTakes