What do guys expect on a third date?

Do you expect a kiss? A make out session? Sex? And would you still be happy to go on another date if the girl wasn't ready to meet those expectations?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• usually kiss, because by that stage, you two should be confortable enough. depending on what has been leading up to the date, like are things moving slow, then dont expect it, or fast, then you probs already kissed. yeah the guy would be happy enough, because he's already gone on two others with you and he knows everyones different.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Do people actually plan or expect things to happen during a certain number of dates? Just let things happen and see how things go. I think that's better and more fun than expecting something to happen.

Cause I've made out with guys on first dates and some it happened on other dates. So it really depends how things go with the person and how comfortable you are lol

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Ummm butt stuff. Lol no. If we haven’t already kissed then yes I would expect you that. If you feel uncomfortable and not ready tell him. Honestly it’s your best bet. If nothing has happen he may be under the impression you only see him as a friend.

1|0
    0|0
    • Im with this guy. Third date im expecting petting and some boob action at least. If you re uncomfortable with penetrative sex let him know and he might wait. But give him something so he'll know your serious. Like boobs

• I have no sexual expectations by the third date. I would like a hug hello, and by the third date, a hug, and perhaps a light kiss good bye.

1|0
    0|0
  • If he liked you he would want to be a gentleman to impress you but if your interested in him but not ready for sex make sure you show your interest in him or he will give up

1|0
    0|0
  • do people wait for their third date to have sex?
    If she doesn't respond well to my sexual advances on the phone i won't go a date with her.
    so third date is when i break up

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on how the first date went. Sure I would be fine with it as long as I was into the girl, and as long as I thought she was into me.

0|0
    0|0
  • A kiss is enough, I wan't to wait for marriage so I am chillin

1|0
    0|0
  • It's different between guys.. for my first date me and an ex were supposed to do homework but I fingered her for a couple hours

0|0
    0|0
  • A kiss. Yes I would go on another date if she wasn't ready for those expectations.

1|0
    0|0
  • It all depends how we feel about this girl and how we find this altogether going on

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 out of 4 dates that failed were before the first month.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cool to hang out and take it at a good pace

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything when the time is right

0|1
    0|0
  • For me I expect anything what happens happens.

1|0
    0|0
  • you go with the flow

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex anytime

0|0
    0|0
  • At least a kiss

0|0
    0|0
  • I find having expectations only leads to dissapontment so what ever happens happens

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• On the third date I definitely expect a kiss, and maybe a make out session.

0|1
    1|0
  • I had sex on the third date with my boyfriend (I initiated)

0|0
    1|0
  • I would only go for a kiss by that point lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes