What do guys expect on a third date?

Do you expect a kiss? A make out session? Sex? And would you still be happy to go on another date if the girl wasn't ready to meet those expectations?

418

Most Helpful Guy

• usually kiss, because by that stage, you two should be confortable enough. depending on what has been leading up to the date, like are things moving slow, then dont expect it, or fast, then you probs already kissed. yeah the guy would be happy enough, because he's already gone on two others with you and he knows everyones different.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Do people actually plan or expect things to happen during a certain number of dates? Just let things happen and see how things go. I think that's better and more fun than expecting something to happen.

Cause I've made out with guys on first dates and some it happened on other dates. So it really depends how things go with the person and how comfortable you are lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE