Girls, I'm attracted to strong men, and they turn out to be jerks?

I'm attractive, have a great figure and a flat belly. I tend to be attracted to the tall, strong and confident types and they turn out to be jerks. I met one who I went out with and he approached me confidently and made me laugh. We went out a few times and before i knew it I was stretching back so my shirt went up to reveal my navel. We ended up making out and he was feeling my belly under my shirt. He pushed away a guy who was trying to hit on me and I was turned on. He led me to a corner and kissed my neck and pushed my shirt up and kissed all over my belly and I almost went home with him. I don't want to be used, how long should I wait before I let him take me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Treat people the way you want to be treated.
    The only way you can be sure is to talk to him about him. Does he know whether you are interested in a serious relationship or it is just a fling? Guys like these usually turn out to be "jerks" is because they are attractive and confident. Its easy for them. They have a lot of options. Its best to let him know that you want a relationship. Guys don't pick up on body language.

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s hard to say I never been with a man. I been with women. How long you known him for?

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not jerks lmao you're doing the same thing

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes