Girls, I'm attracted to strong men, and they turn out to be jerks?

I'm attractive, have a great figure and a flat belly. I tend to be attracted to the tall, strong and confident types and they turn out to be jerks. I met one who I went out with and he approached me confidently and made me laugh. We went out a few times and before i knew it I was stretching back so my shirt went up to reveal my navel. We ended up making out and he was feeling my belly under my shirt. He pushed away a guy who was trying to hit on me and I was turned on. He led me to a corner and kissed my neck and pushed my shirt up and kissed all over my belly and I almost went home with him. I don't want to be used, how long should I wait before I let him take me?

3