Should I call it off over her fat legs?

OK I started dating this girl I thought was so hot. She always wore jeans and her legs and butt looked so good in them. But today she wore a short dress and her legs looked kinda fat to be honest. We get along great, but dunno if I want to go out with her anymore now.

What do you think?

215

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, my brother broke up with a girl because he didn't like the way her voice sounded on the phone, another one because he didn't like her laugh.

You like what you like, can't change that.

If you're willing to break up with someone over something so silly then you really didn't like them that much in the 1st place and shouldn't lead them on any further.
    Clean break and don't be rude.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can't walk proudly with her at your side then yes, break up.