Should I call it off over her fat legs?

OK I started dating this girl I thought was so hot. She always wore jeans and her legs and butt looked so good in them. But today she wore a short dress and her legs looked kinda fat to be honest. We get along great, but dunno if I want to go out with her anymore now.

What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, my brother broke up with a girl because he didn't like the way her voice sounded on the phone, another one because he didn't like her laugh.

You like what you like, can't change that.

If you're willing to break up with someone over something so silly then you really didn't like them that much in the 1st place and shouldn't lead them on any further.
    Clean break and don't be rude.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can't walk proudly with her at your side then yes, break up.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• Wow, you're trash and you don't deserve her if you're just going to break up with her because she has "fat legs". You'll probably end of 300 pounds and alone because karma will come back around too lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Call it off. She deserves someone that likes her as she is.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yea you should call it off so she can be with a guy that isn't so shallow.

2|1
    0|0
  • Oooh just wait, you ain't going to be young and pretty forever sir. If her legs are that big of an issue, just let her go.

2|0
    0|0
  • You sure should. Quit wasting her time and let her find a real man.

1|1
    0|0
  • Pls break up with her. Do her a big favor! You suck dude lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Lol she doesn't deserve to be with a judgmental pig like you anyways. You small dicked fuck

0|0
    0|0
    • There could be no reply better than this. I am laughing my shit out!

• If that's making you consider breaking up with her, then I think you should call it off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh wow. I will be so glad if you call it off. She doesn't deserve a jerk to date her anyway☺

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a dumb reason. Start working out together. Tell her to tone up a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • She deserves better than someone judging her body like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • that you're shallow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, make her a favour.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, you shouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha are you seriously asking this question? You definitely should call it off so she can be with a guy who isn't; A) so stupid he needs to ask the internet such an idiotic question and B) a shallow asshole.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you mean fat or do you mean cellulite or loose?

0|0
    0|0
  • How petty of you. I'm sure your body isn't perfect either.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's up to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol... rlly

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4