Any of you have or know people with dating partners from different countries?

Just curious and wanted to ask as I am about to drift off to sleep thinking about my dream girl. We met on here, I love her to death, we share so much in common, we truly understand eachother as we both had a rough past and are willing to help eachother move forward in life and best of all I trust her with all my deepest secrets. But she is from the USA and I am Canadian. Any of you have or know of someone whose been in my position before. If so how did he/she make out on the end? I'd do anything for herAny of you have or know people with dating partners from different countries?
  • Yes
  • No

1021

Most Helpful Girl

• I am still in a relationship with my boyfriend and he is from the US (lives in Israel now) and I'm from Switzerland. We will celebrate our first year soon :)
    Everything is possible as long as you both love each other with all your hearts.

• Awww really? I wanna cry rn cause of how much I love her.

• Right now I am a bit worried that my girl is losing interest in me because she dosent talk to me that much anymore (maybe a few messages a day although i understand she may just be busy and I have patience for that). So I'll remember to pray and ask God to guide me through. But you really think there is a girl out there for me because for so many years I always thought I'd be single forever? Everyone hated me in elementary school.

• Continue to talk to her. Ask her how her day was etc.
      Keep on praying. I know sometimes you think it might be useless or it doesn't work, but god wants u to be patient and of course there is a girl outside who is the right person for you. There are always people with negative energies. You are still young. Keep on waiting and keep your eyes open.
      I know some people can be awful. They just don't know how you really are and that's okay. Only true friends know how you really are.
      Stay strong. God is always here for everyone even for you. Don't let yourself down. Life is hard, but be patient and keep on doing your thing. :)