How do I get a boyfriend?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah have fun with that, jks, I find im asking myself how I get a girlfriend lol

Most Helpful Girl

• By increasing your social circle.
    Talk to guys in class. Ask them to explain you something, ask for their notes, ask for them favours like 'borrowing their homework or file'. Just get an excuse to talk to them. Be friendly and confident.

Flirt when he flirts with you but keep your flirting low. Don't give him all the attention. Save it for other guys. Don't forget your girlfreinds in the process.
    The best way to get a guy to ask you out is, once you think he likes you back, get your friend to kind of "leak" out the information.