Do you think he likes me?

i met this guy off tinder lol, yes tinder. And we met up and had lunch and he paid for my food. He also held the door open for me and the people behind us. And we walked out and he did the same but it was windy out so he made sure it didn't hit me ( like omg that was cute lol) and he asked me out again so we have another date this weekend. And he always says " we should do this" and always asks how I'm doing and asks how my days going. He's a country guy and is really close to his family. Does he seem like he likes me? He also said he's looking for a solid serious relationship. And he also drove about 50 minutes to see me

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• This is one thing girls tend to miss understand. Men are veeeeeeery simple. You don't have to dig real deep to figure out if he likes you. Just ask him and he'll tell you. Guys aren't complicated or hard to read. You can tell almost everything about a guy by looking at how he walks talks and other stuff he does. He obviously likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he might be interested in you. Especially if he drove 50 minutes to see you.

Even I wouldn't drive 50 minutes to see my best friend.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He seems nice, but always be cautious. Some people are great at facades.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes