What are your thoughts on dating older men?

So , a guy at work asked me to go for coffee and I agreed. Then I found out he is quite a bit older (apparently he ages well) And now I’m torn , he’s very nice. Any advice?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally your call. If you like him, there's no harm in dating. If you do, don't just look at the surface (he's nice, etc), but what common interests you have and future goals. Those will be the biggest issues you'll have with a big age difference. I was in your spot once, a woman liked me and I knew she was older, but I didn't realize how much. Later found out 15yr difference! We got along great, but at the time, I couldn't handle that big of an age difference.

Most Helpful Girl