How can I seduce an older man?

I've always been attracted to older men and there is one that I really like now. He's in hia 40's and he's not married so I won't be "stealing" anyone's husband.
I don't have experience with older guys so I don't really know what to do. Pls give me some advice!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• How do you know him? In what context do you spend time with him?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I go to a dance course and he's an instructor

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• You're young, this is already a turn on for many older men. I don't think you need much effort at first. Start talking to him and flirt discreetly, if you see he likes it then just continue doing it less discreetly. I think it's a good start.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same way you seduce a younger guy, except it you may need to act more maturely.

0|0
    0|0
  • well i am a older man and young girls are attracted to me. just be yourself. he love you as you are. do not try to be somone you are not. tell him what you feel and let him make a decision.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can be the temptress or the dirty little girl. Either way is fun if you like being around mature men

0|0
    0|0
  • Us older guys are more responsible so just relax and let him no your interested

0|0
    0|1
  • If you have flirted and he didn't bite he might just not like younger girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be hot. Be fun. Smile a lot at him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just talk to be start or repeatedly to be met

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes