He told me I was pathetic?

So my “boyfriend” who isn’t my boyfriend anymore paid my ticket to go see him tomorrow. We both live in different states and we have been talking for about 7 months but did not make things official until October. I take online classes and I have two final exams that I need to take which I knew about. When I checked my email yesterday they notified me that I have to take one Tuesday and Friday, on campus. Friday i was supposed to be with him.
I was upset and hurt and sent him millions of texts about how upset I am and how sorry I am but the situation is out of my control I even sent him the link to see if he could get the 128 dollar refunded. He was refunded travel credit $115 dollars to buy another ticket. He did lose some money but not a lot and I am genuinely so sorry about that but it’s out of my control and he didn’t want to understand.

He then went on to say you’re a joke and you’re pathetic fuck everything it was nice knowing you enjoy yourself you think I’m an idiot, you tell me a day before?
I told him that if he cared about me (he always told me that he loved me) then he would understand and say I’m fucking pissed but we are still going to see each other. He just said I don’t give a fuck anymore. And then he brought up past things about how I came to the city where he lives but only hung out with him the last day and he doesn’t understand that I’ve been hurt in the past so I was hesitant to get close. But we’ve grown a bond and he just showed me his true colors.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• And why LDR's never work. Time to move on honey.

And all that story... OMG. And all the hurt feelings, and feigned sorrow. Give it up.

Most Helpful Girl

• to be completely honest he sounds like he's just upset. i know, it's ridiculous- and the things he said to you are also VERY ridiculous and is unacceptable... BUT if he does come back to apologize for his angry behavior i would say to give him ONE more go!

my S/O is in the military and there's a lot of times where we plan an entire trip for the weekend and he can't make it last minute because of work- and regardless of me knowing that he can't make it because of work and that it isn't his fault i still tend to feel angry and agitated and shrug him off till i feel better- i did get used to it though.

good luck, on the test and partner! x