He told me I was pathetic?

So my “boyfriend” who isn’t my boyfriend anymore paid my ticket to go see him tomorrow. We both live in different states and we have been talking for about 7 months but did not make things official until October. I take online classes and I have two final exams that I need to take which I knew about. When I checked my email yesterday they notified me that I have to take one Tuesday and Friday, on campus. Friday i was supposed to be with him.
I was upset and hurt and sent him millions of texts about how upset I am and how sorry I am but the situation is out of my control I even sent him the link to see if he could get the 128 dollar refunded. He was refunded travel credit $115 dollars to buy another ticket. He did lose some money but not a lot and I am genuinely so sorry about that but it’s out of my control and he didn’t want to understand.

He then went on to say you’re a joke and you’re pathetic fuck everything it was nice knowing you enjoy yourself you think I’m an idiot, you tell me a day before?
I told him that if he cared about me (he always told me that he loved me) then he would understand and say I’m fucking pissed but we are still going to see each other. He just said I don’t give a fuck anymore. And then he brought up past things about how I came to the city where he lives but only hung out with him the last day and he doesn’t understand that I’ve been hurt in the past so I was hesitant to get close. But we’ve grown a bond and he just showed me his true colors.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• And why LDR's never work. Time to move on honey.

And all that story... OMG. And all the hurt feelings, and feigned sorrow. Give it up.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• to be completely honest he sounds like he's just upset. i know, it's ridiculous- and the things he said to you are also VERY ridiculous and is unacceptable... BUT if he does come back to apologize for his angry behavior i would say to give him ONE more go!

my S/O is in the military and there's a lot of times where we plan an entire trip for the weekend and he can't make it last minute because of work- and regardless of me knowing that he can't make it because of work and that it isn't his fault i still tend to feel angry and agitated and shrug him off till i feel better- i did get used to it though.

good luck, on the test and partner! x

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• train ypurself to swallow his cock whole without gagging crush it with your throat. He will never let you go.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sucks, better to find that stuff out now rather than later though.

0|0
    0|0
  • This Guy is a piece of shit.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly i Understand he's upset but I also understand you didn't plan this, your school is kind of more important- after all you'll be free after these exams he should be understanding. Tell him that he hurt your feelings and you would be more than willing to come after however now that you see his true colours and how he really hasn't let go of the past , you can't move on together with all this negativity and resentment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a huge misunderstanding and a miscommunication problem. I can understand why he was upset but there is no excuse to talk to someone like that

0|0
    0|0
    • Of course I understand why he was upset he has every right to be upset and I told him that and I sent him a million messages about how sorry I am and tried to make him understand but he just kept writing you’re a joke lol pathetic joke lol which was so immature. I said I’m a joke? Well okay if that’s how you feel.

• Believe me when I say, you're better off not dating him anymore. If that's how he would respond to that situation, i don't even want to think about how he would respond to a more serious situation. That was a red flag

• I started speaking to him in May after I broke it off with someone I truly cared for and at first it was all fun and games flirting back and forth but I didn’t think anything serious of it until I saw that he was so persistent and I said okay it wouldn’t hurt to meet him. But I guess he believes that I have some sort of obligation towards him? I guess not everyone is as understanding as I am.

• There's no excuse for that honestly I'd just send him the email and date u received it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes