USA females all say they just want a guy who treats them well and is honest and loyal. So which of these guys has the most?

Which of these guys has the most trouble getting females to want to get to know him?
  • Bill Clinton
  • Tiger Woods
  • Mel Gibson
    Vote C
  • Rae Carruth
    Vote D
  • Greg Hardy
    Vote E
  • Snoop Dogg
    Vote F
  • The 22 yr old guy who works 40 hrs a week at a warehouse and pays all of his own bills
    Vote G
And let's not forget Mike Tyson and Aaron Hernandez, fine upstanding guys who treat people with respect! :)
Now that Aaron's passed away... maybe I'll make a run at his ex fiancee Shayanna Jenkins. She's got his NFL pension now... and I'd want to get to know her for her 5 star personality, of course! :)

01