I keep being a bitch yet he stays?

I keep being a handful to him and yet he is still there. I have told him numerous times... that he can just break up with me... yet he doesn't do it? Why?

913

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to say from what you posted. Could be inertia, could be he's way too patient, could be pussy whipped, could be low self-esteem (the most likely explanation).
    Here's a thought- why don't you treat him better or break up with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes or loves you.. That's why he has seen u at your worst weakest point then he deserves u at your best