I keep being a bitch yet he stays?

I keep being a handful to him and yet he is still there. I have told him numerous times... that he can just break up with me... yet he doesn't do it? Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to say from what you posted. Could be inertia, could be he's way too patient, could be pussy whipped, could be low self-esteem (the most likely explanation).
    Here's a thought- why don't you treat him better or break up with him?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes or loves you.. That's why he has seen u at your worst weakest point then he deserves u at your best

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Probably because; 1. He doesn't want to lose you. 2. He may be insecure, and fell he can't find someone else. If you really don't want him around, you would probably be doing his a favor in the long run, to just say your relationship is over. If there never was a relationship, then just flat out tell him it's not working, and will not work, and that he needs spend his time elsewhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he loves u, whether the situation is right or wrong. I was in a bad relationship and at the beginning she did shitty things to make me leave. I stayed as I was in love with her and she resented that and became the biggest bitch she could be. At this point we has kids together so I stayed for the kids sake. We eventually split after 8 years

0|0
    0|0
  • The question is why don't YOU break up lol, you dln't want the responsability of this, coward

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he likes you? If you want to leave then you should instead of leading him on.

1|0
    0|0
  • He stays because he hasn't found the nerve to take the visible road. Keep at it and he will realise there's more to the river than just a fish!

0|0
    0|0
  • you must have tried to crush his cock with your throat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just break up with him if you don't want to be with him

0|0
    0|0
  • The bigger question is why you keep being a bitch?

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe he like you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because men are loyal

0|2
    1|0
  • Because he loves you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simps gonna simp...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• The question you should be asking is why don’t you have the guts to dump him yourself? Quit being such a jerk to him and admit he can do better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most probably because it's the female version of "Women like to be treated like trash".
    Personally I am not a fan of either version. To each his own.

0|1
    0|0
  • The same reason a lot of people take abuse. Which is what you're doing. You're being abusive. Knock it the fuck off.

0|0
    0|0
  • He either loves the idea of unrequited love or really loves you

0|0
    0|0
  • lol this is what happened between me and my boyfriend when we werent toogether

0|0
    0|0
  • He may like you

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you not want to be in the relationship?

0|0
    0|0
  • he must really love you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes