Is it weird I write love letters to my boyfriend about how much I love and appreciate him?

I always get over whelmed with feeling so I just write them out and I feel like its weird is it?Is it weird I write love letters to my boyfriend about how much I love and appreciate him??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it sounds so beautiful and far better idea than giving him the constant I love you, your handsome, your beautiful BS. Girlfriends all seem to get sucked into doing on a regular basis. At some point you could share it with him and tell him its an alternate look into like your diary if you had one. Just make sure to not overwhelm him and get him numb though to the letters. Sometimes a notebook/diary might work better and make it a gift like at the end of the year and give it as a new years gift or something.

As I get those type of notebooks from my nieces as they always try to get how they feel about me out on paper as I told them its a great way to tell me how much they love me. In a way that won't look too obnoxious like their hugging.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's ohk I wrote a poem to mine once he's such an asshole sometimes so he didn't said anything but I get it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol sometimes my goof ball doesn't say anything which makes me worry but maybe your dude just doesn't know what to say

• Show All
    • I hope he thinks so as well 😃

• I'm sure he will

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I don't think it's weird at all. It's perfectly normal to have really powerful feelings at your age, and "writing it out" is a good way to express those feelings even if you never show the letters to your boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's actually really sweet. No one ever wrote me a love letter, but if I got one, I'd cherish it. Your boyfriend is a lucky guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not weird at all. Everyone has their own way of showing love. Everyone is different so it should be completely fine. Don't worry about others, just enjoy your life 😊😊

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh ok I don't know I just felt like I was being obsessive or that it was weird lol I don't know

• Just don't worry and enjoy your life. Everyone is different and they do things in different ways.

• Its not very common these days... But yes... It is beautiful... And a very good way to show feelings... And the best part is... That piece to paper will be with that person whenever he/she miss you..

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be thankful I'm able to be honest and cautious because anymore that's a rare and often ridiculed trait.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a woman who writes love letters i think that is awesome
    and it's far from being weird. Love letters are wonderful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would fucking love it, whether he does is entirely dependant on him
    Not weird

0|0
    0|0
  • It is best way to express tour feelings. Sending live letters is old trend but its best. I propsed a girl using love letter.. she loved it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's actually a really attractive quality. You're a passionate person in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? Attractive? Never really thought about it like that and yeah I can be really passionate

• That's how things used to be done! It's called being in love.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's fine. Not weird at all. Used to write poems to a girl in high school. She loved it. :O)

0|0
    0|0
  • Let love blossom like a flower in bloom with lucious pink petals

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Its always nice to get a note or something saying that you're loved

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how long you've been dating if it's been over a year you're good

0|0
    0|0
  • will you date me

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not weird to express you love

0|0
    0|0
  • No Teenage love is like that for many youngsters.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really cause this is not my first relationship but it definitely feels different than the rest like the other I kinda have a set pace like after the first 3 days is the first kiss after a week your in the ok then after the first month we have the talk then 3 months were officially a thing but this relationship is sooooo different

• Sounds special and refreshing to not be following a routine. That why you are expression your love differently too. Nothing wrong with it. Positive in fact.

• You know what that the word I've been looking for refreshing lol couldn't think of it for some reason but yeah it is hmmm thanks

• Letters are so cool. i have boxes full of letters

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it's weird you have an unhealthy relationships with knives, and your ex boyfriend, that's what i think

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, I done that with my ex and she did the same for me. I still have those letters somewhere

0|0
    0|0
  • No its adorable in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's weird

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes