Is it weird I write love letters to my boyfriend about how much I love and appreciate him?

I always get over whelmed with feeling so I just write them out and I feel like its weird is it?Is it weird I write love letters to my boyfriend about how much I love and appreciate him??

421

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it sounds so beautiful and far better idea than giving him the constant I love you, your handsome, your beautiful BS. Girlfriends all seem to get sucked into doing on a regular basis. At some point you could share it with him and tell him its an alternate look into like your diary if you had one. Just make sure to not overwhelm him and get him numb though to the letters. Sometimes a notebook/diary might work better and make it a gift like at the end of the year and give it as a new years gift or something.

As I get those type of notebooks from my nieces as they always try to get how they feel about me out on paper as I told them its a great way to tell me how much they love me. In a way that won't look too obnoxious like their hugging.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's ohk I wrote a poem to mine once he's such an asshole sometimes so he didn't said anything but I get it.

• Lol sometimes my goof ball doesn't say anything which makes me worry but maybe your dude just doesn't know what to say

• I hope he thinks so as well 😃

• I'm sure he will