Why does my friends with benefits kiss my forehead and hug me after sex?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He may do this just to show his appreciation, or because he thinks you need this. He may also be experiencing strong emotional feelings when fucking and cuming. A guy can have powerful feelings of closeness when he cums.

1|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy does this too and I love it. He is very tall though compared to me so that could definitely be one explanation.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Cuz he likes you.
    Quit doing this - it's cheap and sleazy and you'll not get the gratification and joy out if it like you would hope and expect. Try developing a real relationship first, then the sex. Ya got it backwards honey. :)

2|0
    1|0
    • What if she doesn’t want that? What’s wrong with that? Not everyone wants to be tied down and experience romance

• Show All
    • And you’re the one the one brought up getting paid for sex first... not me. Don’t try to turn that on me.

• @ktdec - Makes me think of urine. As in, urine idiot. LOL

You have no clue what you're talking about, and women are different than men. Duh.
      This isn't even your thread, and you're showing that you're a clueless noob.

Nothing you have said changes anything I've said. Period.

What a waste of energy. Mental masturbation.

• Oxytocin. Also, he's taller than you, isn't he? That may just be the easiest part to reach.

1|1
    0|0
  • because kissing on the lips is too emotional but doesn't want you to feel used, so he show you some affection..

1|0
    0|0
  • He likes cuddling and physical touching as much as he likes the sex... Either that or he is falling for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not? I don't get why you ask yourself that

0|0
    2|0
    • Because it feels like a personal way of showing affection, he could just leave but he just cuddles me and kisses my forehead

• Show All
    • Seems you're the naive one. Get back your biology lessons

• Because he likes it? Another stupid question

0|0
    4|0
    • He likes it? What is “it”? The sex? Cause i don’t know too many guys who would just kiss a girl on the forehead cause they liked the sex... men are socialized not to be emotional/affectionate with women when it comes to casual sex so her question is very valid...

• Show All
    • This guy seems triggered by the fact that she is having casual sex and questioning the meaning behind the guy’s behavior. 😂

• I agree, but it's not always that black and white in all cases. Hence her question. There's nothing wrong with that at all. We being older and wiser can share our wisdom, I'm sure nobody expected you to know everything about women.

• That's a way of showing tenderness.

1|0
    0|0
  • To express his deep seated affection for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's just a way to say thank you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably because they appreciate you

1|0
    0|0
  • Because sex causes hormones, like buckets of them

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he is human and has emotions too.

0|0
    0|0
    • Men have been socialized not to, especially when it comes to casual sex with women. That’s why she asked

• Cuz he's a fruitloop, idunno

0|0
    1|0
  • In a harsh way... To show you its nothing more

0|0
    0|0
  • That way you will never forget the sex with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just being affectionate

0|0
    0|0
  • They really like u or ur act

0|0
    0|0
  • Sheer show of love !

0|0
    0|0
  • friends with benefits, is for, des-pe-rate, losers

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Cause they might feel lovey dove after they get off that high and want too?

0|0
    0|0
  • he loves you

0|0
    0|0
  • They're starting to care about you & grow little bit of feelings for you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes