My two sisters commited suicide?

my two older sister (32 and 27) both commited suicide... first the 32 year one old... she was depressed for years and my 27 year old months later... i wasn't speaking to both of them due tp a feud... i feel very weird now and dont know how to react to this? please help.. why did the 27 year old also commit she was just fine..

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If she killed herself, she was not fine. She looked fine just on the surface. With two siblings having killed themselves, you are likely at higher risk for suicide yourself. If you find yourself getting depressed for a length of time, see a psychiatrist.

0|0
    0|0
    • but why two siblings? why did she follow her?

• Show All
    • When a person commits suicide, close family members have an increased probability of suicide for at least the next year.

• When people plan to commit suicide, there usually are clues, though not always. Problem is, people are good at hiding what is really going on inside them, and that makes if difficult to help them. There are no easy answers for those left behind. The reality is that we can only do so much to help those we love. We all have limitations, and can not possibly always see the clues or prevent their deaths. The family and friends often blame themselves for missing something that would have saved their lives, which adds guilt to the heart breaking loss. As best they can, family and friends need to see that it is not their fault, but the choice of someone who usually has an impaired reasoning process due to depression and anxiety. We are not responsible for the actions of others, even if they are impaired in some manner.

Most Helpful Girl

• She obviously wasn't fine. She must have had underlying unresolved issues that you weren't aware of.

Some people hide their pain. They put on a happy persona in front of other people.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• If she wasn't talking to the 32 year old because of that same feud, she may have become depressed from that "weird feeling" that you're feeling now which led to her suicide. Please don't think of that as an answer to get away from feeling weird. Suicide is never the answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • My condolences

Suicide is a tragedy on many levels. The key one is its unknown. You can think someone is so complete but behind closed doors, they are fractured beyond belief. To the point that they can never see the hop in the present/future

Never ever assume anyone is ever 'fine' or 'ok'. For you never know what is truly going on in their head

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats awfull.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry to hear that

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• just because you think she was fine doesn't mean she is. If everyone thought she wasn't fine she would have gotten help. I would suggest going to talk to a therapist about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry about that *hugs* stay strong

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m so, so sorry to hear this. Oh my God.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes