My two sisters commited suicide?

my two older sister (32 and 27) both commited suicide... first the 32 year one old... she was depressed for years and my 27 year old months later... i wasn't speaking to both of them due tp a feud... i feel very weird now and dont know how to react to this? please help.. why did the 27 year old also commit she was just fine..

46

Most Helpful Guy

• If she killed herself, she was not fine. She looked fine just on the surface. With two siblings having killed themselves, you are likely at higher risk for suicide yourself. If you find yourself getting depressed for a length of time, see a psychiatrist.

• but why two siblings? why did she follow her?

• When a person commits suicide, close family members have an increased probability of suicide for at least the next year.

• When people plan to commit suicide, there usually are clues, though not always. Problem is, people are good at hiding what is really going on inside them, and that makes if difficult to help them. There are no easy answers for those left behind. The reality is that we can only do so much to help those we love. We all have limitations, and can not possibly always see the clues or prevent their deaths. The family and friends often blame themselves for missing something that would have saved their lives, which adds guilt to the heart breaking loss. As best they can, family and friends need to see that it is not their fault, but the choice of someone who usually has an impaired reasoning process due to depression and anxiety. We are not responsible for the actions of others, even if they are impaired in some manner.

Most Helpful Girl

• She obviously wasn't fine. She must have had underlying unresolved issues that you weren't aware of.

Some people hide their pain. They put on a happy persona in front of other people.