Can guys develop feelings for a girl who they’ve rejected?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely! Emotions and feelings are not easily understood. As long as the girl doesn't ignore the guy and is just super mad at him for not having feelings for her right then and you stay his friend, then feelings can definitely develop. It might not happen, but it is absolutely possible

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• unlikely, but it is possible.
    If he rejected her he obviously wasn't attracted to her or has his reasons.. so something would have to change his mind.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Yes. I rejected someone because I thought I loved their twin sister, it took me two years but I finally realized they were the right one for me, not the one I was chasing. It's too late though, she's taken and we don't talk anymore.

1|0
    0|1
    • This happened 5months ago and I told him I moved on. I don’t know sometimes I feel like he does have feelings for me but he just don’t want to admit it or he’s scared. He’s the kind of person who put their pride first and hide their feelings.

• Possible but unlikely. There would have to be very specific circumstances to allow that to happen.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes im sure that most had feeling when they did rejected her the first time there's many reasons when guys do this

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never rejected anyone and if someone gained feelings for me after rejection, well, i already moved on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely i rejected one many years ago like 15 years ago and now i wish i could go back in time. But thats life live and learn

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes we can. ... And so can girls. I wouldn't mind dating her if she wasn't cruel manipulator back then.

1|0
    0|0
  • yea same as girls who regret rejecting certain guys but rejection means no way back for most of cases

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the reason he rejected the person for

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes we reject a girl cause we are afraid of
    the girl rejecting us is why we do them things.

0|0
    0|0
  • What was the reason for rejection?

2|0
    0|0
    • Not having feelings and not knowing me well but it was about 5 months ago and recently he tried to talk to me but I didn’t realize. I told him I moved on and he believed it.

• Under those circumstances, I think it's possible he's grown to have feelings in that time?

• But scared to confess 😕?

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, some guys come asking you instead, and then You reject them ;)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes