When would you move in with your SO?

When would you move in with your SO? Like what stage of the relationship, how long after dating, or after marriage?

1813

Most Helpful Guy

• After Marriage. Not a fan with how our culture blends the pleasures and entitlements of marriage to dating. I'd rather take time to truly get to know someone and if I can see myself spending my life with them than I'll move in after the wedding.

• I have found it really helpful to live with my boyfriend before marriage, because it really helps you get to know each other on a different level, so you can find out if you’re right for each other. It may not be for everyone, and that’s fine, but there are definitely some benefits.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would move in after dating, before marriage or engagement. Make sure we would be compatible in living together before that step.
    And as for how long into dating, it would depend. If I could I would move in with my current boyfriend right now if I could and we have been together 2 months. With my ex, we were together 6 months and I wouldn't have moved in with him for much much longer had we stayed together.