Hello Internet! Is it important for you to kiss someone at midnight on New Year's Eve? Even if you're single?

It's something I've always enjoyed but I don't know why it matters to me. Please feel free to supply all answers, thoughts, and/or experiences! Thanks!

P. S. If there are any available female volunteers in the New York City area, let me know! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

43

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I've had quite a few New Year's that didn't involve a kiss, and the world didn't end. Or even wobble. but it's still fun! :)

• Yeah I'd say it's been about 50% 'yes' and 50% 'no' for me over the years. I agree it's still fun the times it's been 'no' but I do think about it when midnight approaches. Maybe my divorced self hangs out with too many couples. πŸ˜‚