Do you refer to men as "boys"?

Especially in the context of dating?

28

Most Helpful Girl

• I call them my boyfriends, and occasionally I will call men boys in a facetious way that mimics how I used to feel about boys when I was a girl. (Boys have cooties, ewwwww. Or I wish that boy would like me back.)

But if I am going to refer to men as a group I say men, and occasionally dude because it's Los Angeles and we just say that a lot. I might say dudebro if the guys are kinda douchey, like drunk assholes making a scene in a bar.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Give me an example of how you'd be facetious with the word boy

• I gave you two already. (Hint: it's inside the things that look like )