Thick girls made for skinny guys?

I saw a post on social media that said “thick girls and skinny guys go together”or they go together like “bread and butter”. Do you guys agree or disagree?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm pretty slim, not really skinny but I don't carry any extra weight let's say and I really prefer women to be the same. I don't know about others but it is something you see around quite a lot. I think maybe some guys have a bit of a submissive streak and like feeling physically overpowered by their girl in bed.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• really eh. I think thick girls are made for that guy who deserves her love.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I'm a skinny guy and I do like thick women (albeit not exclusively). Most of my girlfriends and sex partners have been slighty overweight, so I'm used to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • just your average general bullshit statement xD made to make you feel all fuzzy and great inside.

i mean i can´t even begin to explain how bullshit it is xD if a guy happens to like a girl that is thick, it doesn´t matter if he is skinny or not. it's just preference. how does that lead to the conclusion: "well every thick girl fits with skinny guys" xD so dumb.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'll gladly dispell this illusion (yes I know I'm not the only one by long shot) but at least for me it doesn't apply. Petite/skinny girls all the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex was fat and i'm about 160lbs. We looked good together actually. So i kind of agree.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, thick girls and skinny guys that love each other should be with each other.
    But this " x girls are made for x guys" crap you see on tumblr is cancer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being thick is a borad term. Fat women call themselves thick all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • In my experience, yup. I have a thing for a thick chick.
    In reality, hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd like to think so but i don't really know i don't really have an opinion on this

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1