Thick girls made for skinny guys?

I saw a post on social media that said “thick girls and skinny guys go together”or they go together like “bread and butter”. Do you guys agree or disagree?

212

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm pretty slim, not really skinny but I don't carry any extra weight let's say and I really prefer women to be the same. I don't know about others but it is something you see around quite a lot. I think maybe some guys have a bit of a submissive streak and like feeling physically overpowered by their girl in bed.

Most Helpful Girl

• really eh. I think thick girls are made for that guy who deserves her love.