How important is a girls body to you?

I believe I have a decent face and good personality. I try to be a really nice person and all, but I just feel like my body is a big reason I don’t usually keep boyfriends. My breasts have always been the biggest problem for me. My entire body is “chubby” I guess you could say, except for up there. I’ve noticed most of my boyfriends that leave me end up with a girl who is very blessed in that area. People always tell me guys don’t care about that and everyone has a different idea of beautiful, so I want to know you opinion. If a girl has a certain body type, are you more likely to want to be with her over someone else?

ex: hourglass, chubby with big boobs, small and petite with small boobs, average all around, athletic body, pear body/large hips and small breasts, etc.

127

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not at all important that things be perfect, but it's very important that it be roughly in the range I find desirable. Matters more than face, for instance.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So to you body is more important than her face?

• Yes, to a point. Between someone with a decent body and great face, or great body and decent face, i'd probably pick the better face. But the body sort of has to be at some level of hotness, or it's just a 'forget it'.

Most Helpful Girl

• If guys keeping leaving you because of your breast size, you're dating the wrong guys. A man who loves you doesn't care about the size of your breast, your weight, how pretty you are. He loves WHO you are and HOW you are.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE