How important is a girls body to you?

I believe I have a decent face and good personality. I try to be a really nice person and all, but I just feel like my body is a big reason I don’t usually keep boyfriends. My breasts have always been the biggest problem for me. My entire body is “chubby” I guess you could say, except for up there. I’ve noticed most of my boyfriends that leave me end up with a girl who is very blessed in that area. People always tell me guys don’t care about that and everyone has a different idea of beautiful, so I want to know you opinion. If a girl has a certain body type, are you more likely to want to be with her over someone else?

ex: hourglass, chubby with big boobs, small and petite with small boobs, average all around, athletic body, pear body/large hips and small breasts, etc.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not at all important that things be perfect, but it's very important that it be roughly in the range I find desirable. Matters more than face, for instance.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So to you body is more important than her face?

• Yes, to a point. Between someone with a decent body and great face, or great body and decent face, i'd probably pick the better face. But the body sort of has to be at some level of hotness, or it's just a 'forget it'.

Most Helpful Girl

• If guys keeping leaving you because of your breast size, you're dating the wrong guys. A man who loves you doesn't care about the size of your breast, your weight, how pretty you are. He loves WHO you are and HOW you are.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• I'm going to be honest. Beautiful girls get more initial attention. Big boobs, big ass, ling hair, whatever, they grab the eye. They don't make you want to stay or to have a relationship. That's ALL personality. Sexiness also makes you want to stay, but again, that's not looks, that's enjoyment, enthusiasm, imagination.

1|1
    0|0
  • Really depends. If i'm already talking a lot to you / kinda friends i wouldn't really mind :) But you really should consider that getting to know boys will be harder because:
    When we see a new person we first look at the body to see if they are attractive to yourself

:)

1|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty important in the sense that I need to be sexual attracted to the person I'm with to have a functional, long-term relationship. I'm not going to be with someone I don't find sexually attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • For sure that is important. We can't help what we are naturally attracted to, and we can't force ourselves to be attracted to what we naturally don't like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well i won't lie, girls body is very important, and yes, the big boob truly help, but if they are leaving you because of your boobs then they surely don´t deserve you and you deserve someone much better than these stupid fools.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure, maybe its just preference for most. So some like big breasts while others maybe would be more into your ass kind of thing. But mostly it's about you as a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is important to me, because I have to be physically attracted to a girl before I can really get emotionally attracted to her. But I'm open-minded to this subject, so I find many body shapes and types to be attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality is more important to me than any looks. If I am happy and content with her... we are good. I mean I want her to be cute, but that's really secondary to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're overweight your dating capabilities become pretty limited. Yeah guys like boobs and a nice ass but usually a girl already has to look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • In love body doesn't matter... all matter is the nature and personality of the next person... but yeah if we talk about attraction the body matters a lot.. attraction is different to every person

1|0
    0|0
  • Good looking guys and girls do get more attention, no question about it. However, other girls can also have good relationships with guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not of real importance. If I enjoy her company that is all I care for

2|0
    0|0
  • Somewhat important. As long as there are no major issues I can deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Petite and slender. Her boobs should pass the pencil test. A definite waist I've heard my preferred shape called the Banana, or the Lollipop

0|0
    0|0
  • Athleticism is pretty important to me, so I would say that body type is pretty important to me insofar as that she has that leaner look to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s really not extremely important. Sure being extremely overweight isn’t that attractive but I personally don’t mind a bit of “chubbiness”

0|0
    0|0
  • It is the most important thing! Yes we like smart girls who can think for themselves, and playful girls and all that, but only after being attractive. The outside is a reflection of the inside, if you treat yourself like a garbage you will have a shitty life. But if you treat yourself like a goddess, with positive and powerful rituals in a daily basis, eating only good a valuable food and put your body in motion sudently you became more and more attractive and you will hava a God's life. Tell to every top model that body is not important and they will laugh at you, they world is not the same compared to the average women, it's not in the same galaxy... You think that Marilyn Monroe was the most appreciated women in the last centuries because of what?

0|0
    0|0
  • Its more like a sliding scale. Unfortunately a potato body drags the whole package down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very important, not as important as her face though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks are a reflection of your health. This is one of the subconcious things we look at. It all comes down to mating. You want your genes to be passed, so you look for someone that has good genes as well. So the woman has to look healthy. I myself am attracted to: slim, pear, athletic, thick or even down right average. Just as long as a woman isn't fat. Boobs and ass aren't even that important. They're a nice addition, sure, but not a primary sing of health. I look into things like posture, tighs, waistline, height etc. And a pretty face. Face is like 33% of it all.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes