What is something ridiculous you do when you are lonely and single?

For me I used to play minecraft and harness the company of the game's monsters (with the exception of creeper) that would creep outside my house, if I didn't manage to create a bed. They'd growl and growl outside making my existence less lonely at least for as long as it was night, somehow, making me company with their voices. Wondering if the people who lend their voices to the characters would imagine this.
What about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was single I used to help my friends with their relationships, like giving them advice to get the girl or things like that. The weird fact is that eventually a friend's romance ended up being my actual girlfriend, she was cheating her boyfriend with my friend and I got to meet her. Who would have known that we are going for 2 years of a happy relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol thats pretty ridic. Is it a fantasy?

Im pretty active even if im at home
    1. Read a lot of random topics , study them, even if i dont necessarily believe it. E. g. mathematical philosophy and numerology

2. Pampering- testing new hairstyles, nail art, at home spa

3. Fantasizing about new aspirations

4. Reading books

5. Hiking/riding my bike

6. Knitting scarves

7. Play piano

8. Search for new music

9. Attend local events (museums, festivals etc)

10. Learning rawtherapee, photography adventures, sketch, doodle, draw, journaling, creative

11. Attempts of astral traveling, meditation, spiritual, esoteric ideas

12. Gardening

13. Once tried to see if how much i could masturbate in a day. Came out to 13! I was pretty much dried out for the season. This is my ridiculous one

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Tend to draw and write out things i wanna do. Could be anything i hadn't done before positively. And aiim to do those things. Not including a relationship.
    Draw and illustrate scenery or write poems or stories. Nothin erotic, just what ifs. Pretty boring to some but heck, just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being single allows me to get wasted more frequently with friends, when I was in a relationship it was more of a once every month or two. Now it's nearly every other day I get home at 7am. Wouldn't say it's ridiculous but no commitment no rules. Both are good though in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I close all the curtains and then turn on all the lights and all the TV'S
    I really like my house when it's like that lol
    It has to be dark outside to get the full affect 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny thing to do. Whenever I feel lonely I just play a japanese RPG game cause they really make you feel like you have a second life going on which is pretty fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • You will probably deem this 'ridiculous';

Enjoy it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Um... no none of that... I just play video games..

0|0
    0|0
  • Dream of winning the lottery.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • duhance (dance) like no-one is watching... https://vignette. wikia. nocookie. net/uncyclopedia/images/3/3a/Crazy_dancing. gif/revision/latest? cb=20120418014322

0|0
    0|0
    • sigh damn gif :(

• I just wallow. I know its futile but its all I've got.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes