What is something ridiculous you do when you are lonely and single?

For me I used to play minecraft and harness the company of the game's monsters (with the exception of creeper) that would creep outside my house, if I didn't manage to create a bed. They'd growl and growl outside making my existence less lonely at least for as long as it was night, somehow, making me company with their voices. Wondering if the people who lend their voices to the characters would imagine this.
What about you?

111

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was single I used to help my friends with their relationships, like giving them advice to get the girl or things like that. The weird fact is that eventually a friend's romance ended up being my actual girlfriend, she was cheating her boyfriend with my friend and I got to meet her. Who would have known that we are going for 2 years of a happy relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol thats pretty ridic. Is it a fantasy?

Im pretty active even if im at home
    1. Read a lot of random topics , study them, even if i dont necessarily believe it. E. g. mathematical philosophy and numerology

2. Pampering- testing new hairstyles, nail art, at home spa

3. Fantasizing about new aspirations

4. Reading books

5. Hiking/riding my bike

6. Knitting scarves

7. Play piano

8. Search for new music

9. Attend local events (museums, festivals etc)

10. Learning rawtherapee, photography adventures, sketch, doodle, draw, journaling, creative

11. Attempts of astral traveling, meditation, spiritual, esoteric ideas

12. Gardening

13. Once tried to see if how much i could masturbate in a day. Came out to 13! I was pretty much dried out for the season. This is my ridiculous one