I'm dating a girl who has a problem with my bestfriend being a girl. What do I do?

So she's basically telling me that i need to stop seeing her so much or we can't make it work. I've been best friends with this girl since childhood, we were like siblings as we never had any ourselves, we were together most days after school and every spare day of the summer holidays. We still chat a lot and im now being made to choose her or the girl im dating. I can't loose my friend but this has happened before with the only other girl I've dated and i chose my best friend which im glad i did but this can't keep happening. What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I say get rid of the girlfriend. You shouldn't have to choose between the 2...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I say you can do a few things
    1st is you can try to understand her insecurity and reinforce it positively, I mean as I talk with her and try to find out why she's like that then reassure her she has nothing to fear.
    2nd option is basically the same as the 1st with the change of that she's just generally not willing to be flexible and is just a straight through selfish or self centered person.
    Lastly you can listen to everyone that says ditch her, learn nothing in the process and let her be someone else's problem. If the case is like number 1 where she's just insecure cause she's had bad experiences you could be the break in the cycle. If it's 2 and she's possessive then you can't change that but you know for sure.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• well choose your friend if their is no girl that can understand that relationship why break it, it's not fair to your friend and maybe she's the girl for you or maybe you'll come across i nice girl who accepts her and may even treat her as her own friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • tell her to not put you in such an unfair situation. and the fact she is shows she is not mature enough to be in a relationship. due to insecurities and trust issues

basically pull her head in or she is out

0|0
    0|0
  • She sounds insecure. Be a man and take control of your life. If you make her feel special then your friends won't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell that you love her so much and you will be only her. Say that you are very special to me and that's why I choose you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get rid of her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes