Guys, would you start to invest less in a girl you like that you found out is still active online or would that motivate you to try harder?

I went on two dates with a guy who I really like and he noticed that I was still active on my dating profile as I recently updated something. He called me out on it through text and obviously he is still using the app if he looked at it, but i'm confident he is really into me anyways so I don't care. I'm worried though he is going to think i'm not that into him so he will start investing less and look at other girls more than he has. I've only been using the app still just in case he does not feel the same due to past experiences. Would this push you to try harder with the girl you like knowing they are stilling actively looking or make you question if its worth your time?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would try harder and maybe even inquire but if I'm still on it I certainly wouldn't expect her to stop. Also unless actually discussed I can safely say I would still be active at least through the first 3 or 4 dates.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It would make me question if it's worth my time, but I would still see her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how far we are. But it gives the impression that the other is still searching for a better option and not yet sure about the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Invest less

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes