What's your ideal date?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• For a first date something simplistic, a setting she feels comfortable and save and can easily get out off. That way she can relax and enjoy our date without it being creepy. Think like a walk in a nice area, going into a cafe to grab a drink or some food get to know each other and if we then are up for something else take a look around at the possibilities.

The second date i would plan because then the ice is already broken, something you can explore each other in a different way. For example something like carting, bowling, lasergaming or indoor skydiving if the latter wasn't so ridiculously expensive (200 euro's for a second date without food is over the top haha). Or if we are up for something more passive it could be something like visiting a zoo combined with a nice restaurant.

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything that involves conversation. For instance, a movie I would not enjoy as much because I’m not actually getting to know the person. I also love when guys pick dats at places that make me feel like a little kid again, it’s so cute. For instance, I’ve been taken go carting and that was so much fun, but then again, just go carting without the chance to talk would be disappointing. I love going to bookstores, I’ve skating, things people usually don’t think of.