What personality/stereotype of girl do you find MOST attractive?

• What personality/stereotype of girl do you find MOST attractive?Sweet, Kind, Tenderhearted
    Vote A
  • What personality/stereotype of girl do you find MOST attractive?Open, Cheerful, Carefree,
    Vote B
  • What personality/stereotype of girl do you find MOST attractive?Quiet, Shy, Introspective
    Vote C
  • What personality/stereotype of girl do you find MOST attractive?Bubbly, Optimistic, Playful
    Vote D
  • What personality/stereotype of girl do you find MOST attractive?Bold, Tomboy, Wild
    Vote E
  • What personality/stereotype of girl do you find MOST attractive?Determined, Sassy, Hard-to-get
    Vote F
  • What personality/stereotype of girl do you find MOST attractive?Studious, Smart, Intelligent
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• i find it bemusing that you try to portray a personality type through a pic.

this aside, empathetic

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know right! I feel like I'm in a dream everytime I look at animes like that😍

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Smart and intellectual is for the most part all I can go. Others can bore me, and poor sense of realism bothers me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to vote for quiet, shy, intropective.. but the app decided otherwise

1|0
    0|0
  • (A) or (C) for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a smart dominant, wild girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Bold, tomboy, wild. I love this kind of girl

1|0
    0|0
  • i cannot stand hard to get. i won't play that