Most Helpful Guy

• I have, and I would again.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What made you over look it

• Show All
    • So if i want to go further with this guy i shoukd tell him now

• Obviously it must be said before sex. I believe it should be shared during the pre-sex conversation, unless it kinda comes up organically another way. But not everyone has that conversation either. Skipping that convo is not an option for carriers.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I personally would not unless I loved her.
    I've been told I almot for sure already have Herpes because like 2/3 of people have it, in which case, if seemingly everyone has it how does 33% of the population not have it and what says I'm not in this 33%

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date a girl with herpes but jeez i would never sleep with anyone who has inhibited or contracted an STD

0|0
    0|0
    • Herpes is an sti not an std

• Pretty much the same thing to an observer unless you want to get scientific about it.

• But no one knows anything about herpes. The worst thing about having isn't that i have it. Is that people would be so cruel to pass it around and the way society treats people with it.

• Me personally no. But thats not to say that Everton is the same. However had me and that person formed a bond before i knew then probably. Telling the person you want to date should be informed of herpes in the opening intro

0|0
    0|0
    • It kinda scary tho cus i like this guy but my sister said its not a serious relationship he's not my bofriend so its non of his business. But i also dont want to waist my time if he ends up leaving when he finds out

• Nearly everyone has herpes and most of those people don't even know what herpes is.
    It's comical really.

0|0
    0|0
    • It is until all these comments scare me from trying to date the guy i like. Its honestly making me less human seeing the reaction im getting here

• I would not. I don't have it and would not risk it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm positive there is a guy out there that would, but it's not me

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who hear his side now probably doesn't know much about the herpe virus. And two out of three of them probably already have it and don't even know about it. Here's everything you could possibly want to know how to ease your mind and answer your question...

Almost Everyone Has Herpes, But How Worried Should We Be?
    https:// rewire. news/article/2015/11/05/almost-everyone-herpes-worried/

11 Stereotypes About Genital Herpes You Probably Believe (And Why You Shouldn’t)
    https:// everydayfeminism. com/2015/09/stereotypes-genital-herpes/

0|0
    0|0
  • Pff. No

0|0
    1|0
  • i personally wouldn't

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0