Is he not interested? Or trying to play hard to get? What should I do?

LONG story short the pastor and I have been showing interest in each other for the past 4 months. And one day he spontaneously asked me out to eat that night, but I already had plans so had to take a rain check... So fast forward to NOW, we still randomly see each other around and are casual and nice. So when he posted a picture on his Instagram story that related to me, I replied. The conversation went like this (after we talked about the IG story, he continued the convo to this):
Him: Did you enjoy service?
Me: Yeah, you were great, like always aha. It was really good! Him: Thanks Veronica! Hope to see you soon.
Me: Yeah for sure, I still owe you a rain check aha
Him: "Yeah, okay. We will see what you do w/ it."
Me: Mmkay then.
We always see each other after church, should I do anything? Or let him initiate the mood?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some pastors have a knack for picking out people God needs them to speak to. Often times that is done through a meal meeting. (I am hoping to be a pastor (added for a little credibility)) if I were you, drop subtle hints here and there but don't be disappointed if it wasn't what you thought

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• maybe you're wrong. if you guys had been talking, wouldn't it of been news or something to talk about. i mean when you have someone whether it is your partner or just friends dont you tell them things, especially if its something like that.

0|0
    1|0
  • Nah it's all on him. You made a decision to leave when he wasn't making an serious moves. I'd suggest you find someone else to date, he sounds like he plays too much games when in a relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • He might of been shy and was nervous to actually proceed, not every guy acts the same, but at the mean time, he shouldn't he offended by you going back home, he lost his chance, and from the looks of it, he's butthurt, but you weren't in the wrong bud.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stupid action bring stupid consequences.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this a religion where the pastor can date?
    Its only a game because you are making it one. He told you to tell him when then you put it off on him to set the date. Why not just outright ask him "Does Friday work for you?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Guys tend to think they're always right, for some twisted reason. You were right to mind your own business and live your own life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you bailed twice and the guys smart enough to not waste his time.

Best bet would be to ask him when he's free and you make the plans this time if you're interested in him.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was time to let him go like three months ago. Boy’s a total flake.

0|0
    0|1
  • You bailed on him twice, now its your turn to make the plan and stick to it

0|0
    0|0
  • I see that you have no patience. It's no ones fault. You are both caught up in your lives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find out. Go out with him. Everything should become clear then.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe he is expecting you to come back to the table, he has already tried to reach out once.

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry I didn't read the question, I was paying attention to the capitalized letters

0|0
    0|0
  • Found someone else

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes